**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scrap side event

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    I'm restocking my stash on t5b and t2a. These r2 r3 6* use a ton lol
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

As a paragon I’m going for the T4B and T4CC as that’s what I need the most. Which is pretty crazy to say in 2022

That is for BG store. Cheapest out there.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Pseudo_19 said:

So correct me if I’m wrong (please do!) But Paragon players get to choose from the exact same rewards as cavalier players??? No increase in rewards for thronebreaker or paragon?

Yes. This was in the announcement last week.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I went for the only hero crystal on there and pulled 6* spider man mm. New champion, so quite happy with that. Almost guarantee it will never happen again for me.

The rewards are incredibly disappointing even for a thronebreaker like me.
  • Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    This was my n1 favorite event. And I still like the format but they missed the ball with the rewards. That's why it's not exciting to take the portals lol

The first Scrapyard was so good and so many players loved it because the rewards were high value at the time and diverse too. I remember to me and my team mates it was really account changing back then. I had gone for the cores and set up my masteries, which was huge.

You didn't pick the less crappy out of the bunch, or the 'well I guess I'm very poor at this one and the rest are not that big a deal so I'll just pick this, whatevs like'. Nope.

Some ppl will say that what they put in this time is still useful, and it adds up, but it's pretty meh. No other way round it.

At this point I'm not sure I want them to redo Gwenpool goes to the Movies and I'd be afraid for the return of Treasure Island too lol Two other best events ever.

Hate Rifts tho. Hope I never see rifts again. No more rifts pls (unless we get at least one free manual choice key so I can at least once land on the AG -_- Yeh I only got stupid candy last time).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Hzori said:

Only good thing in there is the 175k gold imo. Don’t see why anyone would decide to run the quest repeatedly for 500 6* shards when you could easily grab millions in gold throughout the course of the event.

LOL that's exactly what I said to my mates
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 698 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

As a paragon I’m going for the T4B and T4CC as that’s what I need the most. Which is pretty crazy to say in 2022

It shouldn't even need to be an option but I'm right there with you. I have more r4 material than I do r3 and r2. Seems insane to me. Still pretty sad side event. I'll be holding my scrap till the last day just in case