**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

15678911»

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Got my rewards from this week at least. How is this taking so long?
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

It’s being “night distributed”. Is it night yet in your timezone? :smiley:
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    gazbea said:

I have received some Glory now but no idea if it’s from the AQ that has just finished or the week that was cancelled. The date on it was today so assume the failed week hasn’t yet hit my account?? Or is this another bug?

I believe the glory was peak rewards for the current AQ
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I’ve only gotten one weeks worth of rewards. Must have been this weeks because it wasn’t same rank as two weeks ago.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Dude17 said:

Does 5:30 PM count as night?
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

Dude17 said:

Does 5:30 PM count as night?
    5:30 PM is evening, not night. Servers do their immediate nightly distributioning at 23:59, plus travel time over the internet tubes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey All!

The rewards for the defunct AQ run have started populating to accounts. Give it a moment, as this rolls out over time and is night distributed to everyone immediately.

We've seen some concern about glory cap restrictions, so please be cautious of your current inventory before claiming from your in-game message.

Thank you for your patience.

Edit: TLDR; the team has sent out the rewards, they may not arrive right away, be cautious of inventory caps.

You can't just increase the glory cap? Seems way overdue imo
    Or....spend it?
    With the insane price jump with each consecutive item purchased, what moron would do that?
    Someone with 15k glory and more on the way.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Anyone else not get theirs? I know it was supposed to come out incrementally, but it’s been 4 hours.
    Only have them from this week

DRTO said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey All!

The rewards for the defunct AQ run have started populating to accounts. Give it a moment, as this rolls out over time and is night distributed to everyone immediately.

We've seen some concern about glory cap restrictions, so please be cautious of your current inventory before claiming from your in-game message.

Edit: TLDR; the team has sent out the rewards, they may not arrive right away, be cautious of inventory caps.

Or....spend it?
    This is like the 4th time you've posted that. Please for the love of God find something original.
    I mean can you blame him? it really fits.
    At this point Kabam should just make it the game loading screen.

you keep fighting the glory limit point and assume everyone is on 15k for some stupid reason but not everyone is at 15k
    I have been at 0 since the last cancelled AQ
    getting twice as glory in one week means I will have to spend my glory on either things I dont want or things I need but at more price than I would have If I had gotten my glory last week. Or either I just save it and dont spend it and if I wanna save for cost to efficiency then it will never be used.
    I already mentioned this point a few pages ago yet you still keep throwing away these 15k glory comments as if everyone is living on max glory.
    Saying "spend your glory" isn't defending Kabam in anyway. I don't understand the point of hoarding glory like that. Makes zero sense not to buy stuff.

It's cool though. Kabam bad, raise the glory cap, cure the gold shortage, pitchforks and torches.

Honestly I don't care what you think or say about me but at least if you want to do memes, make some original ones. It's super boring to see so little effort into trying to insult someone.

Also, just remember these means and stuff when you get on my case for being to brunt with something I say. Wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,187 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey All!

Or....spend it?
    This is like the 4th time you've posted that. Please for the love of God find something original.
    It's actually the second, and since it keeps triggering you, I'm gonna keep posting it lmao

Anyone else not get theirs? I know it was supposed to come out incrementally, but it’s been 4 hours.
    Only have them from this week

I haven't got the make up ones yet. Got this cycle but not last.

DRTO said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey All!

Or....spend it?

you keep fighting the glory limit point and assume everyone is on 15k for some stupid reason but not everyone is at 15k
    getting twice as glory in one week means I will have to spend my glory on either things I dont want or things I need but at more price than I would have If I had gotten my glory last week. Or either I just save it and dont spend it and if I wanna save for cost to efficiency then it will never be used.
    I already mentioned this point a few pages ago yet you still keep throwing away these 15k glory comments as if everyone is living on max glory.
    Saying "spend your glory" isn't defending Kabam in anyway. I don't understand the point of hoarding glory like that. Makes zero sense not to buy stuff.

It's cool though. Kabam bad, raise the glory cap, cure the gold shortage, pitchforks and torches.

Honestly I don't care what you think or say about me but at least if you want to do memes, make some original ones. It's super boring to see so little effort into trying to insult someone.

Also, just remember these means and stuff when you get on my case for being to brunt with something I say. Wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite.
    also a tip If you dont want people to be rude to you maybe stop being rude to others. There's many ways to talk to people without being super rude everytime. I get it sometimes but you talk rude to every comment that you dont like. If you are that hostile people are gonna fire back
    I'll wait while you find where I was rude in this thread.
  • _Rick87__Rick87_ Posts: 35
    So we got the aq compensation but didn’t get the tickets back you said we would receive

DRTO said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey All!

Or....spend it?

you basically avoided everything I said
    I personally never said to raise glory cap that would be total opposite of what I mentioned that would yet again just make me spend extra on stuff I want in some week or the other
    Neither did I mention hoarding

I said we need a second glory reset this week just to spend the glory we got twice this week more equally
    thats really not a bad request and it makes all the sense in the world.
    I am just asking them to respond if they will or not
    If they do I would assume players would be happy if they don't well I am not into complaining forever so whatever I will just spend extra glory nothing else I can do about it.

also a tip If you dont want people to be rude to you maybe stop being rude to others. There's many ways to talk to people without being super rude everytime. I get it sometimes but you talk rude to every comment that you dont like. If you are that hostile people are gonna fire back
    I never said you were hoarding as you clearly said you were at zero. I am talking about those who are regularly at 15k glory and why the need to not buy stuff. I don't know why glory has a cap but loyalty doesn't. But it's fairly obvious they aren't going to raise it today nor will they do a store reset as I'm sure the game doesn't work that way. I highly doubt they can makes those changes on a whim and would you even want to trust them with that as y'all say they can't do anything right?

DRTO said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey All!

Or....spend it?
    It's actually the second, and since it keeps triggering you, I'm gonna keep posting it lmao
    It doesn't trigger me but it maybe the 2nd time you did but that just means you stole it from someone else. Again, come up with something original or keep posting it. I don't really care.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    AQ thread... Fight in dms

Edit:
    Got rewards for both, comp and current cycle.
    Missing 30 tickets though, only cuz you said you would return not that we wanted it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I haven’t changed alliances and only got one set. The exact rank corresponded to the set that just ended so I assume it was current rewards and not the comp rewards for the missed week
  • RekamRekam Posts: 16
    Still nothing
  • I joined my alliance on day 3 of the cycle before the cancelled one. Does that mean I don’t qualify? Which is **** since I would have played in the missing quest in full had it been available. Now im out a week’s glory because of your mistake. Doesn’t feel right