**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fight the Multiverse -- New Kabam Video to come :)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Looks like we have an anniversary video from Kabam called, Fight the Multiverse. My guess we will be getting some hints at future champions potentially in this. It debuts tomorrow at 9am.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i believe that we saw toad and sauron last year (who came out the next month), so we might see some january mutants tomorrow
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

i believe that we saw toad and sauron last year (who came out the next month), so we might see some january mutants tomorrow

Fingers CROSSED for Onslaught
    Oh, that’s a good one — I had forgotten about that character. That’s a REALLY GOOD ONE

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    We're getting masters of evil in January
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

No straight-up reveals this time, but there are some easter eggs and hints that you'll have to keep a very keen eye out for! I'm really looking forward to you all using your sleuthing skills and keen eyes to uncover some of the upcoming Champions!

Look forward to challenge Miike!
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

No straight-up reveals this time, but there are some easter eggs and hints that you'll have to keep a very keen eye out for! I'm really looking forward to you all using your sleuthing skills and keen eyes to uncover some of the upcoming Champions!

I know you guys have a plan and honestly, I stand by my assertion that when it’s all said and done, this game’s depth is truly remarkable, when you consider that we actually just tap a screen repeatedly. 😅😅 For example, I would never have thought I would see Korg or Misty Knight in a game.

But holy smokes. As an Old Schooler, there are still some older characters I hope to see pop into the game in 2023, and I will always hold out hope for the first of them all, Jim Hammond, the Golden Age Human Torch

Give him synergies with Cap WWII, Winter Soldier and Namor, drop that Invaders tag in here and let’s goooooooooo
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    9am in which time zone?
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,019 ★★★★
    ESF said:

Fingers CROSSED for Onslaught
    Oh, that’s a good one — I had forgotten about that character. That’s a REALLY GOOD ONE

Man if he comes out...
    Well, saying I'll cry is exaggerated, but I'll be VERY VERY excited...
    He's like my most wished mutant champ, for real
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It was more of an add rather than anything to cause hype for the future, I think
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Are the guillotines fighting on a new stage?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

I clocked that too, I’d love to get a cool new stage in the game.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I clocked that too, I’d love to get a cool new stage in the game.
    I think the Captain Marvels were fighting on Avengers tower but it could also be a new stage
  • Options
    I didn’t know the video was out yet
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what Easter eggs they hid in there because everything looked the same and unless they're trying to tell us that we're going to have more interaction with the environment on the fight stages?

Or brand new fight stages?

Or if it was just a teaser of what Black Panther's buff is going to be like or if the OG captain Marvel's getting a buff too?

It's definitely a great 2 minute ad for the game but I think compared to last year's Story Road map, this one left a lot to be desired.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    0:18 seconds ---> A Spider-Man logo on a beach posted on the streetlight. Probably a hint to Sandman (my most wanted champ).

0:20-0:28 ---> A wanted poster hangs behind Spidey and Miles, not sure who is on it. Prowler maybe?

Nothing else I noticed, maybe some of the words at the end have meaning?
  • Options
    WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    edited December 2022
    As someone concerned with the bugs in the game I have to ask how much time went into this advertisement?

Edit: I am aware that different departments do different things. Having said that, the time and effort that animating this video took could easily have been used on a road map video instead. I was simply trying to point out that there are plenty of other things they could have done in place of an advertisement for the game.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

As someone concerned with the bugs in the game I have to ask how much time went into this advertisement?

Are you assuming the team that fixes bugs is the same as the team that makes this video?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Are you assuming the team that fixes bugs is the same as the team that makes this video?
    Yes, because people don't understand the concept of Divisions and or separate teams. Seriously, if you go back in time and look over some of the angriest threads about bugs or crashes we've had in the game, you'd have people complaining like the CEO is the same guy who empties out the trash while talking to people on the forums and making lunch but he's got to finish 15,000 lines of code first.
  • Options
    Ok stop it
    That multiverse is stupid!
    Tachalla fighting literally himself in a different suit
    Deadpools from different times fighting each other
    Gully vs... NOT EVEN HERSELF! thats queen hassen... if they'd put Gully 2099 vs Morningstar/Purgatory then it'd make sense
    I wanna see a real multiverse...
    Like Hulk vs The Overseer
    Doctor strange vs Symbiote supreme
    Add some real variants to the game like The maker..
    Oh ik-you could do Iron man vs Superior iron man
    But do real variants fights instead of just different costumes
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    The only Easter egg I could think of is a new map, other than that I didn't see anything else.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    All of the words at the end of the trailer are easter eggs for the upcoming champs next year, like Astonishing xmen, Mighty Thor, that's my guess
  • Options

All of the words at the end of the trailer are easter eggs for the upcoming champs next year, like Astonishing xmen, Mighty Thor, that's my guess

Yeah and Superior and Infamous are about Iron man champs so maybe it means something
  • Options

Ok stop it
    That multiverse is stupid!
    Tachalla fighting literally himself in a different suit
    Deadpools from different times fighting each other
    Gully vs... NOT EVEN HERSELF! thats queen hassen... if they'd put Gully 2099 vs Morningstar/Purgatory then it'd make sense
    I wanna see a real multiverse...
    Like Hulk vs The Overseer
    Doctor strange vs Symbiote supreme
    Add some real variants to the game like The maker..
    Oh ik-you could do Iron man vs Superior iron man
    But do real variants fights instead of just different costumes

I'm not sure if you understand how multiverse works...
    Ik that in the battlerealm the multiverse works just like in the video
    But THATS NOT COOL
    I wanna see interesting variants
    Imagine Galan was just Galactus in idk... a Toxido, would u call that a Galactus variant? Even if it is, its boring
  • Options
    Fine you guys don't like what I'm saying
    Then what about an actual prediction from me:
    The map Gully and Gully 99 fought in looks like Queen hassen's throne room
    So I think we will be getting Queen hassen (Human form) next year.