Options

Unable to unbind relics

Here as you can see i can bind and unbind my relics on black cat but i cant do it with others and they all are not even in a quest, and as i finished the war so my champs were released from there too any idea kabam, what should I do....

Comments

• Options
    Ewell65SSS69Ewell65SSS69 Posts: 22
    If i'm not mistaken, you can only bind RELICS of the same class. Black Panther works with Black Cat because they are both SKILL champs. The others are not.
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102

If i'm not mistaken, you can only bind RELICS of the same class. Black Panther works with Black Cat because they are both SKILL champs. The others are not.

They are all the right classes
  • Options
    So those were currently in AW ?? (and would have to wait until complete AW day ends, not just freed after boss)

Can not bind Relics in that case (need to wait for complete timer of AQ or AW else, not just Boss) so maybe same for UN-BINDING too.
  • Options
    Are you in an Incursion with any of them - they count too.
  • Options
    sunspot_7sunspot_7 Posts: 28

So those were currently in AW ?? (and would have to wait until complete AW day ends, not just freed after boss)

Can not bind Relics in that case (need to wait for complete timer of AQ or AW else, not just Boss) so maybe same for UN-BINDING too.

Yeah you were right i was supposed to wait till the end of timer for aw
  • Options
    Arnesh_1409Arnesh_1409 Posts: 1
    Im clicking on unbind relics but its not getting unbind.
    All my players are out of AW,AQ, incursion and quests as well.
    Please help.
  • Options
    I am having the same issue unable to bind or unbind any relics on any character even when they are not in any quest, AW, AQ and incursion anyone know a way to fix this?
  • Options
    Joestacks85Joestacks85 Posts: 177
    Same issue. Wanted to put a 6* relic on g2099 for the last deathless challenge and can’t swap.