22 hour event

Was there something I missed with the 22 hour event rotation? My alliance mates have different events that are active compared to mine. Are we not all on the same schedule for rotating events anymore?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,556 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker and Paragon are on a different cycle since they updated the solo rewards for those progression levels.
  • @Furrymoosen you're the man, I must have missed that announcement. Is it just paragon that is different from the other progression levels?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,556 ★★★★★

@Furrymoosen you're the man, I must have missed that announcement. Is it just paragon that is different from the other progression levels?

We all missed it because they made the change without saying anything. TB and Paragon are together on the same objectives. Cav and below are still on the old ones.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 928 ★★★
    The 22hr Hero event ended, and now the 22hr event quest completion is on. Is the 22hr level up event in a different order? I"m TB.
  • It should be the level up event, what gives, for those of us that strategically use iOS on level up event, this is going to really screw things up. Now I'll have to burn iOS so it doesn't expire and not have it count towards the level up event. Can we have an answer on this Kabam cause I'm not looking forward to having to wait another 4 days to level up champs.