**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom relic is trash

Dear content creators, why do you make the absolute trash relic - Venom?!?
This relic is absolute trash as long Venom himself!
You don’t have any opportunity of using it with another champions, only trash venom… it is frustrating

Comments

• Options
    EMvEMv Posts: 23
    where do use venom?!? it is just funny
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    Don't mind it with Medusa in this month's cav eq
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Venom is the man. As soon as I pulled him as a six star, I used every resource possible to rank him up as far as I can take him.

If you're mad cuz you don't understand how relics work, that's fine, I get it but don't disrespect Venom like that, especially on these forums.
  • Options
    EMvEMv Posts: 23
    Great job, guys!!! You make me believe that Venom is decent champ! But i play only decent content for now in the game - BG and venom is absolute useless in BG (my roster doesn’t need him).
    It is just my double subjective opinion.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    EMv said:

Great job, guys!!! You make me believe that Venom is decent champ! But i play only decent content for now in the game - BG and venom is absolute useless in BG (my roster doesn’t need him).
    It is just my double subjective opinion.

I have never lost a BG fight in which I used Venom
    That includes taking down a Warlock who is a bleed immune & tanky defender
    There's difference between not liking a character & saying that the character is trash
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    Venom is awesome… he can counter Peni. I use my Venom all the time… which universe are you in …
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Sigh.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    I can't accept the Venom slander in this post, he was my first good 6* champ, my first rank 3, my first reliec-ed champ but most importantly, the one champ that helped me the most trought 6.4, all act 7, 8.1 and almost all the Variants. Sounds like a skill issue tbh.

Also he's an absolute GOD in Battlegrounds as well, you just suck buddy, badly.
  • Options
    Negativity_1Negativity_1 Posts: 61
    Venom is an amazing champ.
    This slander is unacceptable
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Love how this thread went from someone complaining about the venom relic to unabashed support for venom the champ.