**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone really care about relics?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    It’s meh
    It's garbage. It's just a marketing scheme. They serve no purpose. In fact, there have been times where I am in an intense fight and I will accidentally hit the relic button and it cost me a fight or health.

You can't even use them until your hit count is around 75 or something. They're pointless.

I was kind of for them before but now I find them a waste of time.
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Love it
    I don't really care about the secondary effects, but the strikers themselves are nice to keep a combo going for some champs' rotations (Doom, CMM Etc.)
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    Love it
    I LOVE IT!!!

Just give it a chance, it still early
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    It’s meh
    The striker takes too long to chage, and there are already too many tiers of them for me to give a wit. After 7 years of collecting pieces of things and upgrading 6 lvls of champs i have no interest or desire to have a "new" something to build and upgrade.
    I started to rank up one of the 3* class relics and when i saw 250k gold i immediately mentally jumped to "Naaa, not gonna do this, period."
    I would go beyond meh! Too not interested at all.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    It’s meh
    Yay! We made it! We featured on RichTheMan’s channel!!

Couldn’t have done it without you guys!

https://youtu.be/NbOeGCzlqig
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    It’s meh
    I gotta ask! For nearly a year posters in here have asked "where are the relics?" "When do we get relics?"
    Who was it asking that? Based on the community response to these things, we all got these added because of a handful of players (probably shills) and the bulk of the community was not interested in them then and are not really interested in them now!
    So who was this done for?
    And why is there no clear guide on everything it takes to max out a relic at each tier?
    We have had the things thrown into the game and we have been left to sort them out on our own and between ourselves.
    And it appears none of us really wanted them to start with.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    It’s meh
    To much work having to rank champs and relics plus it requires gold and Kabam knows gold is an issue for a large part of the player base because it’s been a complaint for years. I have been playing since the game pretty much came out and I’m not enjoying going back to ranking 3* anything because I know in the near future they will be irrelevant like 3* champions.

Big spenders already have multiple 5* relics at this point and the game doesn’t offer any real way to get 4-5* shards in any large amounts by grinding so it requires lots of grinding and that takes even more of peoples time for such small amounts.
  • Options
    JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    It’s meh
    For me the striker button is in the way when I want to use a Sp2 and it's cost me a fight or two in BG. I would unbind them immediately but I don't want to use units for that so I'll wait. I don't like the prestige aspect of the relics either. Once they're all unbound mine are just gonna sit there untouched going forward. I don't need this.