Are the solo events back to random order?

EgretM4EgretM4 Member Posts: 176 ★★
Since the change in rewards a couple weeks ago in solo events the order has been completely screwy. Most recently I’ve had hero use then level up, arena wins now hero use again.

The order for the longest has been LAEH but now It all just seems random. I like knowing what’s coming to plan around it. I’m thronebreaker is this happening for everybody?

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Thronebreaker here, too... I think you are forgetting one Event Quest completion that was before Level Up...

For me it's HELA now (used to be EHLA, or in your words "LAEH")
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Member Posts: 176 ★★
    Weird. Ok thanks. May mine will even out soon
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

It seems like everything’s still in the proper order on my end. Event Quest Completion just went live, before that was Arena Wins, before that was Level Up. I can’t check back further than that right now, but as I recall it was Hero Use. Everything’s as it’s been.

Are you a Paragon? For me it's Hero Use right now (was Arena until 7 hours ago)
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 954 ★★★
    Mine is Hero Use right now after Arena Wins.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

It seems like everything’s still in the proper order on my end. Event Quest Completion just went live, before that was Arena Wins, before that was Level Up. I can’t check back further than that right now, but as I recall it was Hero Use. Everything’s as it’s been.

Are you a Paragon? For me it's Hero Use right now (was Arena until 7 hours ago)
    I am! So if you aren’t, that would mean the event schedules are tied to progression. If you are… then I have no idea.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    They are indeed based on progression as to what your order is. But that order had recently changed about a week ago (for only some progressions).
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 954 ★★★

They are indeed based on progression as to what your order is. But that order had recently changed about a week ago (for only some progressions).

Is there a link to find out what the orders are whether you're cavaliar, TB or paragon, etc?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    (From what I can see provided by others above and elsewhere…)

Note, with starting letters in (parentheses) lined up to match current day today's event.

Paragon: (E)HLA (I used to call this HLA(E), just switching 2nd and 4th versus other that were HEAL's, but to line up the “current day” as similar comparing other progressions, guess it can be specified as EHLA.
    TB: (H)ELA (new, formerly HLAE)
    CAV: * L * * (??) maybe this is still HLAE, just different starting point/day from Paragon ?
    UC: (H)EAL (same)

Notes, Paragon and TB both have (L) on same day, just E and A reversed.
    And from another post's comment by @GluteusMaximus , their (L) for CAV is 1 day before it is for TB. But don’t know rest of CAV.

Anyone have CAV, or progressions below UC ?
    Or is anything else above incorrect ?