Your favorite MCOC YouTuber

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Dude how can you miss seatin

He’s not releasing content at the moment…
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I watch BG and Lagacy some times in the background. Jason is my go to for champion guides.
    The rest, I either don't find the content that interesting or entertaining, or they thrive in calling for pitchforks.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★★★
    Seatin. But of the YouTubers that post more than 1 video a month, I’d go with KT1.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★
    El Tio Kurt
    CodeDeGoth
    🌚🌚
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Member Posts: 506 ★★
    Seatin
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Karatemike
    My favorite is that SuelGames guy, he seems legit
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Member Posts: 60
    Sweadeah or beroman?
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Member Posts: 390 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Contest champ
    All 3 options suck...I never should of voted, oh well.

Richtheman and KT1 are my choices
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Contest champ
    Bg has the most expansive knowledge of the game and is just the best. Miles ahead of the others
  • MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Member Posts: 112
    Karatemike
    I also like -NAGASE-
    He makes great educational videos that seem well thought out and thorough.
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    Vega’s battleground tournament videos are top quality. Has known streamers and well know players in them. Highly recommend you to check them out.

MCOC Noob and 30k Units have best guides to clear content. Often different approach so good to get both perspectives.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,600 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Proff Hoff is most people's favourite . His content is ahead of time . His knowledge of the game isimmense . People should defo follow him on YT .

if they want to bang their head on the wall
    When he took AA to sig 200 last week I wanted to bang my head against the wall
    Why? Jealous?
    Have you looked into his signature ability? 20 is enough. Anything over 60 is ridiculous. He dumped over 100 stones into him which will do absolutely nothing. It was such a waste. And no I’m not jealous. I have an awakened AA of my own
    In all fairness: the goal seems to be Sig 111, where the AAR per Neurotoxin is 33,33%, so 3 neurotoxins are enough to completely shut down ability accuracy (Sig 112 to be sure). Below that sig level, you would need 4 neurotoxins…

Also: at Sig 200, 2 neurotoxins give you 80% AAR… that’s not 100%, but still better than the 66,66% that sig 112 would give you…

Would I personally use sigstones above sig 111? No. Is it true that they “absolutely do nothing”? Also no.
    Just get the current featured crystals. I got AA 5 times till now.

He was @ sig 200 already.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Lagacy
    Lagacy has been someone I watched for years. Also a shoutout to @DorkLessons for his amazing crystal openings with the ever high water bills due to all the toilet flushes in his openings.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Man, when it comes to sheer quality of entertainment, no one, and I mean no one, even comes to close to Seatin.

Might have been an average player, but he was the best YouTuber to have made content on this game.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Dude how can you miss seatin

Fam, he made MCOC way funnier, even with all the bugs and kinda awful stuff the game has.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    -Nagase-
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 220 ★★
    I think this topic should not exist, youtubers read the forum and it's a bit unhealthy to put them in competition. Everyone prefers who they like best, but it might make a lot of them have a bad night for no reason. Let's keep it positive, they all have different contents so I prefer them all in their own way :smiley:
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Member Posts: 192 ★★
    1. Seatin 👑

2. Jason Voorhees. His how to use champs vids are the best
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★

Grass MCoC is pretty cool ngl

Self promo
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Kt1 for most content, but mcocnoob format for story breakdown.

Pretty much same as this guy said
  • YsFYsF Member Posts: 151 ★★
    MCOC N00B
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    Atromix aka The Analyzer (skilled player with a very good sense of humour and some nice video editing skills). May he fully recover from his injuries after the accident.

Seatin was/is funny too but when it comes down to informative and helpful guides it's MCOC NOOB for me.