**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty in Alliance Events

Lots of quality of life changes have been made to the game over the last short while with more to come in the near future and I think we’re all grateful for that. Doing away with the help button has been a commonly requested change for a really long time now as it’s such a cumbersome and annoying way of acquiring 1000 loyalty a day. If or when Kabam decides to do away with the help button, a natural new place to find loyalty in my opinion would be in alliance events, be that the milestones or the ranked rewards. It’ll encourage players to participate more than they normally would and it’s quite literally showing your loyalty to the team.

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Clicking a button or having to do more alliance events. I will take clicking the help button.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    How about they increase the limit or something? I see no reason to remove the feature. Increasing it to 5k or 10k, or giving more ways to get loyalty in addition to it would be helpful, yes.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    Hort4 said:

Clicking a button or having to do more alliance events. I will take clicking the help button.

You’d rather keep pressing the help button for 1,000 loyalty than get more than that for doing what you were already doing in your alliance anyway?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I want at least the arena help button to disappear. I'm so sick of that thing. I can go either way with the other help button, but the arena one is such a pain in the ass.