**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

'The Banquet' details

Comments

• Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike When you'll give us full details of this event?
  • PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Posts: 20
    Hey @kabam

So the "consumables" that we don't exactly have have a list of yet will infact contribute points to the banquet event itself??!

Is it not obvious what they mean? Health pots, revives, energy refills etc..
    It's the "etc" that people are interested in... All kinds of consumables currently in our inventory.

Does that mean it includes consumables such as:
    Revives & Potions (regular, AQ, AW)
    Refills (small, full, AQ & AW small refills)
    Cores (Stoney, Carb, Class Mastery)
    Boosts (Health, Attack, Health/Attack, AW versions of such, Class Boosts, 3min AW boosts, XP boosts)
    Arena boosts and Arena Stamina refills
    Sig Stones / Awake Gems
    BG Shuffle Signets
    BG Elder Marks
    Duel Credits
    @Kabam Miike Could we get clarification on this? What consumables will be available for gifting?
  • PvzGuy13 said:

Hey @kabam

So the "consumables" that we don't exactly have have a list of yet will infact contribute points to the banquet event itself??!

Is it not obvious what they mean? Health pots, revives, energy refills etc..
    It's the "etc" that people are interested in... All kinds of consumables currently in our inventory.

Does that mean it includes consumables such as:
    Revives & Potions (regular, AQ, AW)
    Refills (small, full, AQ & AW small refills)
    Cores (Stoney, Carb, Class Mastery)
    Boosts (Health, Attack, Health/Attack, AW versions of such, Class Boosts, 3min AW boosts, XP boosts)
    Arena boosts and Arena Stamina refills
    Sig Stones / Awake Gems
    BG Shuffle Signets
    BG Elder Marks
    Duel Credits
    @Kabam Miike Could we get clarification on this? What consumables will be available for gifting?
    I imagine that we will, unfortunately, learn what consumables we can gift on December 20th.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    We are indeed waiting for the information on the banquet I can't wait to know I'm at 4700 units
  • @Kabam Miike Do players have to be in the same alliance to gift each other consumables in the coming banquet event? or can we send consumables to anyone.
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★

@Kabam Miike Do players have to be in the same alliance to gift each other consumables in the coming banquet event? or can we send consumables to anyone.

Typically it’s been Alliance or Friend list. Would bet on the same.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

We are indeed waiting for the information on the banquet I can't wait to know I'm at 4700 units

No more information will be released. It starts next week.

You’ll then know what consumables are allowed and how many points those consumables award in the solo/alliance events by seeing it in game.
  • The excitement is real, can’t wait to see this
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Kinda wanna dog up that Caddyshack gif of Ted Knight.

“Well?!? We’re waiting!”

Hopefully it’s well structured.

Edit - it’s live!
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

We'll are aiming to have more information about the Banquet Event available to you on Friday!

It’s Friday Jax. Where’s the info huh? HUH? And HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

We'll are aiming to have more information about the Banquet Event available to you on Friday!

It’s Friday Jax. Where’s the info huh? HUH? And HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/322289/this-holiday-season-welcome-to-the-banquet#latest
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    It’s like you guys don’t understand how to use the forums. It’s literally the first post
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Jaxitaxi said:

For 300 units if you lucky, you can only get gold or ISO.. wtf?

Guaranteed gold and iso plus 1 RNG item.
    Jaxitaxi said:

Adevati said:

Jaxitaxi said:

But one of those RNG items are addional gold or ISO 🙄
    Which people have been begging for.
    Deepworld said:

Jaxitaxi said:

Adevati said:

Jaxitaxi said:

But one of those RNG items are addional gold or ISO 🙄
    Which people have been begging for.
    Yeah but not in exchange for 300 units.
    There are two ways to acquire Resources. Playing, and purchasing. Units are also farmable. People will be buying them for the Event regardless, if they're participating. Getting something they need is not a bad thing.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    @Kabam what happens if I join a new alliance AFTER the start of the gifting event BECAUSE you took too much time for giving the battlegrounds rewards of the event ended the day before?
  • YOTPCYOTPC Posts: 10
    Can we gift to friends or only alliance mates?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    still no answer.. as usual by Kabam
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    Il_JooO said:

@Kabam what happens if I join a new alliance AFTER the start of the gifting event BECAUSE you took too much time for giving the battlegrounds rewards of the event ended the day before?

Stay in your current alliance. Some rewards are better than none.
  • Alright I want to thank Kabam for their work, I have a small request, may you please add Mr. Knight in the contest? I would really love to play as him! Thank you again for your efforts, any response would be appreciated.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Could pulling a 6 star trophy champ give you like a trophy nexus or something? I don't want to finally get lucky enough to get a trophy champ and pull jessica jones when I've been hunting kang, thanos, and weapon x for years now

Welp, called it. This really, really sucks when I could have gotten one of the trophy champs I’ve been hunting for YEARS. Are you guys planning on doing a trade-in store or anything? Please?