Options

IMIW probably laziest buff by far

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
My man really got more chance to stun on sp2 and thats about it πŸ’€he didnt need his armor break to go up by another 200 potency...he needs his base damage increased or easier to maintain and get plasmas

Comments

• Options
    PRIMUUSPRIMUUS Posts: 24 β˜…

When was Nova buffed? Can someone tell more about him? I admit I’ve happened to R3 him. I see some numbers but is he a good defender? Can he be countered?

More than a year ago, alongside with Crossbones and Howard the duck (i'm not sure but i think he recieved the "Gamora treatment" also and that didn't change a thing)
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 305 β˜…β˜…
    No buff beats Gamora and Thor Jane Forster... laziest buffs by miles...
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

No buff beats Gamora and Thor Jane Forster... laziest buffs by miles...

No miles had a good buff
    This was the best comment I’ve read recently by a mile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yeah i r3d imiw just cz i like the character i rly want him to be good😭he gets the job done but takes forever, only his plasmas do damage and he crits for 1.8k mediums at r3 bro
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I thought the whole point of the betas was that they can still make adjustments before it goes live? So if everyone is unanimously agreeing that he still underperforming, couldn't they just bump up those numbers a little more before next month's patch?

The whole point of betas is to prolong the buffs :/ 8 years anniversery for a reason
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kerneas said:

IMIW's issues were following:
    1) hard to keep plasma up
    2) tedious to build plasma
    3) too short incinerates to effectively apply plasma

This made him not flexible enough to be used outside generic matches.

If these are fixed, he is good to go

yes they fixed those things however they really nerfed the damage he deals from plasma/incinerates/shocks.
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
    Normax_X said:

My man really got more chance to stun on sp2 and thats about it πŸ’€he didnt need his armor break to go up by another 200 potency...he needs his base damage increased or easier to maintain and get plasmas

And what’s really brutal about this is the fact that Kabam admitted that value buffs were a waste of time because they took just as long to make as moderate buffs. I’ve never seen a bigger example of mailing it in as the buff program in 2022. For every hit there’s been 3 misses
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
    Lpoo said:

Someone at Kabam hates iron man. We have no usable versions

Every single iron man is being made to PUNISH us on defense instead of the logic being β€œHey here’s a fan favorite with a large arsenal, let’s really make him fun and versatile with lots of cool weapons and gadgets” when captain America came out as the more fun to use on offense I immediately knew something was wrong
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,337 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Silver Centurion is a aproximily of Ironman from Battle-Realm but he has better access to plasma damage than the really Ironman IW.. (Ironman OG is not even used in clearing story quest.. limited to arena use only.. so is Superior Ironman and Iron Patriot) War Machine is ok but he has major set back.. one his armor up is nullified.. it doesn't go on cool down.. it is gone and doesn't get restored or replaced.
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 β˜…β˜…

Lpoo said:

Someone at Kabam hates iron man. We have no usable versions

Every single iron man is being made to PUNISH us on defense instead of the logic being β€œHey here’s a fan favorite with a large arsenal, let’s really make him fun and versatile with lots of cool weapons and gadgets” when captain America came out as the more fun to use on offense I immediately knew something was wrong
    IMIW is the only one that's really annoying on defense. Most of them are some of the easiest defenders in the game.