**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sandbagging

I have been reporting battleground matches that have had Sandbaggers. I figured it would help to find for Kabam to make it more fair. I was wondering if my account would get penalized or in trouble for reporting many(theres a lot of sandbaggers). I'm not in the gladiator circuit so I figured the lower tiers are harder to find them so I report it.

Should I continue to report or am I jeopardizing my account? thanks

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    While it shouldn’t jeopardize your account, I don’t think that you should. They’ve fixed it (at least they say they have, in my experience that is correct) where sandbagging doesn’t affect who you wind up fighting, so at this point it really won’t do much other than pull focus away from people who actually do need reporting
  • Options
    I guess I should give an example.. I just got to cavalier level with 2 6*r2s, meanwhile I have fought against Thronebreaker titles many times since they sandbag with 1*/2*s.
  • Options
    Ok thanks Dshu, that's why I asked. I wont report em, I'll just beat em :D
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

I have been reporting battleground matches that have had Sandbaggers. I figured it would help to find for Kabam to make it more fair. I was wondering if my account would get penalized or in trouble for reporting many(theres a lot of sandbaggers). I'm not in the gladiator circuit so I figured the lower tiers are harder to find them so I report it.

Should I continue to report or am I jeopardizing my account? thanks

Stop that garbage. You're just bogging down the staff who need to investigate cheaters.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    It should jeopardize your account for reporting things that are allowed, but it won’t.
  • Options
    @Ironman3000 if you knew how to read in order, you would see that I won't be reporting anymore... may have to change my mind though haha :wink:
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★

It should jeopardize your account for reporting things that are allowed, but it won’t.

agreed, OP should have at least a 7 day ban
  • Options
    @danielmath no worries, big guy. theres a game wide ban coming in 20 hours hehe :D