**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm tired of battle grounds mods and hacks

I have been noticing a huge amount of shifty accounts that beat my defenders in under 5-15 seconds in battlegrounds with taking no damage, or at least 1 parry amount of damage. Even when my defender is R3 6* Korg and and their selected champ is not immune to rock hard thorns. My question is, what is going to happen to these cheats and what is going to be done to make up for the energy wasted on these occasion?

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Did you report them?

Better question is what does the "report" button actually do? I, like many others Ive seen say, have clicked on "report" on the same very obvious modders multiple times over the seasons.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Oh they are in for it. Kabam is going to be on them hard. Haha just kidding they don’t care more money in their pockets elder marks are not cheap.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I’m annoyed with the amount of time and energy spent dealing with this issue.

Players are getting victimized - robbed of their time and their energy which translates to units and money - and emotions.

It’s a super-serious issue.

I know we can spend more units and bg points on energy refills and shields - but that’s not a solution, just another cost of playing with these cheaters.

It would be appreciated if these costs were addressed
  • Options
    It should be such a fun mode but all too often you are just left feeling deflated and wondering why you continue to invest time and money in the game.
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    I done a lot of battles and a lot of the opponents are more than shady I am glad I not the only person who feels like hackers are running rampant And the way battlegrounds are set up it’s almost impossible to prove my suspicions
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Did you report them?

Better question is what does the "report" button actually do? I, like many others Ive seen say, have clicked on "report" on the same very obvious modders multiple times over the seasons.
    Well reporting is the prescribed way to handle this, and it is how Kabam tracks such issues.

And anyway repetition doesn't seem to stop people from posting the same comments about the same issues over and over and over on the forum, which does nothing but vent their spleens.
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    edited February 27
    Doesn’t matter when it started if similar problems still exist. Just means little has been accomplished since 2022
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Doesn’t matter when it started if similar problems still exist. Just means little has been accomplished since 2022

Is that how that works?

Since December 2022, Kabam completely refactored Battlegrounds and put in better cheat detection, and there have also been several large ban waves that have occurred since then. True, there is still cheating that is happening, but if you judge how much is being done by whether there are reports of cheating, then there will never be a point where someone isn't reporting cheating happening.

People were also complaining about being bored back in 2017, and those complaints still happen off and on these days. Some of this stuff is going to be with us as long as humans continue to play the game, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been significant work and progress made on those issues.