**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant 6* to r3?

Hi. I can rank a 6* mutant to r3. Any suggestion on who to rank first among Colossus, Apoc, Omega Red, Prof X or Sunspot (all unwakened) ?

I also have a mutant awakening gem, is any of these champs worth of it?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    Apoc for sure, use AG on Kitty when u get her
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Omega red needs to be max sig so rank him last
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    I’d go with Apoc, but choose the one you enjoy and use the most.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Hjkl25 said:

Thanks

Where did you get a 6* mutant gem? Curious what content you’re on or when you got that. I’m currently working on 6.3
  • Options
    Apoc
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Apoc is the smart play.. But not gonna lie, I recently maxed out and r4’d my Colossus, and omg….I haven’t had this much fun with a character in years. Throw OR and Juggy on the team….wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

BUT….Apoc certainly does not need the awakening gem. His ability is kinda useless. I would say either save for Kitty or use it on Colossus. He gets better with more sigs, but is a different champ at even 1 sig.
  • Options
    Shree_Meghwal_1008Shree_Meghwal_1008 Posts: 13
    edited December 2022
    Hjkl25 said:

Hi. I can rank a 6* mutant to r3. Any suggestion on who to rank first among Colossus, Apoc, Omega Red, Prof X or Sunspot (all unwakened) ?

Thanks

colosus ,i mean he have immunity, damage , and fast to ramp up but need omega red with him for his true
    damage apoc have great immunities too , and damage doesnt need synergy for damage both can counter biohazard ,
    colo is good for BG but apoc mehhh.....
    think about the game mode you play with I found colosus good for bg and story contant ,apoc is good for monthly side quest and story contant .
  • Options
    Hjkl25Hjkl25 Posts: 13
    Thanks for all the replies. I ranked colossus. With omega red sinergy he's very fun to play. I'll rank Apoc next.