**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will I recieve the rewards from Alliance Banquet?

Hello!
I only came back to the game a couple of weeks ago, and joined an Alliance on the 12th of December. If I keep my Greater Banquet Crystals until my final 6 days before I can contribute to the event, and open everything then, will I be eligible for the rewards in the Alliance events?

For example, if I will contribute the 5320 points after the 6 days have passed, will I recieve those 275 units?
Thank you for the clarification!

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    when that 6 days timer is done than any points you gain will help out the alliance, until then no points are counted.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Mysterio said:

when that 6 days timer is done than any points you gain will help out the alliance, until then no points are counted.

I know, I won't open anything until those days have passed, my question is will I get any rewards that the alliance has gotten while I had my 6 day cooldown?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

I know, I won't open anything until those days have passed, my question is will I get any rewards that the alliance has gotten while I had my 6 day cooldown?
    If your alliance has gotten all of the milestones by the time you can contribute, then you get all the milestones

Mysterio said:

If your alliance has gotten all of the milestones by the time you can contribute, then you get all the milestones
    Thank you! I would be so disappointed if I would miss out on those rewards.... especially the Abyss Nexus...
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

Thank you! I would be so disappointed if I would miss out on those rewards.... especially the Abyss Nexus...
    That would be horrible, I’m in the same situation

Mysterio said:

That would be horrible, I’m in the same situation
    Oh, let's hope for the best then! 🤞🏻
    Maybe some clarification from Kabam would help 😁
  • AnthroAnthro Posts: 4
    It's completely a middle finger to the face when you miss out on half or all of the alliance milestones because of 1 day . It should be where we can at least contribute.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

No you don’t, if all the milestones have been earned and you have contributed 0, you get none of them.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    My alliance suddenly died.
    I had to leave forcefully.
    They gave up everyone left.

I joined a team on 11th December I think.
    So i guess I wont qualify for the rank reward
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

It says 2 days 22 hours.
    Can anybody explain what should I do?
    Should i buy ggc? or hold on?
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 806 ★★★★
    edited December 2022

“No you don’t, if all the milestones have been earned and you have contributed 0, you get none of them.”

Was that confirmed by Kabam? Every thing I had read was that you wait until your timer expires and as long as you reach the minimum requirements, you would be eligible.

What you are describing, people who take a week off and come back after Christmas wouldn’t get rewards either since they didn’t contribute

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Maybe I am wrong! I really hope so!
  • MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31

You cannot contribute points or collect rewards before that timer runs out. Wait until the 2 days and 22 hours are up before purchasing/opening your Crystals!

Mahonrii said:

You cannot contribute points or collect rewards before that timer runs out. Wait until the 2 days and 22 hours are up before purchasing/opening your Crystals!

Awesome!
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’d like some confirmation too. I recently came back to the game and have 6 days to wait. I opened 10 GBCs before I realised so want to know if I need to sit with the rest of my crystals for 6 days (and if I’ll get the milestones my ally have already earned during my waiting period).

Appreciate some mod input here if possible. Thanks.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Seen the answer in the other thread. Looks like I need to wait 6 days to open any crystals. No confirmation about milestones as yet.
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 280 ★★★
    That’s actually a good point. I was always under the impression that after the 6 days of waiting to be able to contribute, and your alliance has done all the milestones already, but you then contribute 50k points, you can pick up all the rewards too. This makes sense because if in some top whale alliance, some guy goes and gets 1mil points straight away gets all the milestones and the rest of the alliance gets cucked over.
  • OshEbAICSOshEbAICS Posts: 21
    Bad desing as always, do something bether Kabam,
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57

Seen the answer in the other thread. Looks like I need to wait 6 days to open any crystals. No confirmation about milestones as yet.

Kabam Miike confirmed in another thread that once you contribute points you will get the milestones
  • OshEbAICS said:

Bad desing as always, do something bether Kabam,

How?