**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I locked out of these rewards?!?!

I joined the alliance more than a week ago, not getting these rewards is a massive loss. It’s not like a joined just yesterday…

Comments

• Hey @Skruggz

Did you purchase any GBC?
  • SkruggzSkruggz Posts: 4
    edited December 2022

Y’all really need to either read the in game mail or the forums before posting sometimes. Just wait for the timer to end to contribute points.

I swear there’s always that one condescending answer. Always in video game forums…

I know I can unlock the future milestones when i qualify, but what I’m asking is will it unlock the previous milestones that it wouldnt let me contribute for because “i didnt join the alliance in time”

Hey @Skruggz

Did you purchase any GBC?

I didnt but even if i did, it wouldnt count towards alliance points and milestone points because i joined the alliance too late
  • I have the same scenario.

Please update here whether you got the millstone rewards or not once the timer ends.

Skruggz said:

Y’all really need to either read the in game mail or the forums before posting sometimes. Just wait for the timer to end to contribute points.

I know I can unlock the future milestones when i qualify, but what I’m asking is will it unlock the previous milestones that it wouldnt let me contribute for because “i didnt join the alliance in time”

You will get all milestones as long as you contribute minimums, even for things currently unlocked
    Ok i really hope this is true because in a previous event where i qualified halfway through the milestones, the ones my alliance unlocked without me were permanently locked.

I contributed minimums, but I only received the milestones my alliance were still working towards
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Skruggz said:

Skruggz said:

You will get all milestones as long as you contribute minimums, even for things currently unlocked
    Ok i really hope this is true because in a previous event where i qualified halfway through the milestones, the ones my alliance unlocked without me were permanently locked.

I contributed minimums, but I only received the milestones my alliance were still working towards
    That was BGs I assume - for BG season 3 alliance milestones the game didnt allow you to claim past milestones that you couldn't contribute to. For this I would think (hopefully) it is different as this is an event and not a season.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Skruggz said:

Skruggz said:

Youll be fine, you were in the alliance before event started this time
  • MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
    This question has been asked at least 20 times today. I have yet to see an official response by kabam.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Mahonrii said:

This question has been asked at least 20 times today. I have yet to see an official response by kabam.

Miike posted on one of the threads, I just forget which one. All the information is also accessible in the post detailing the banquet at the top of the page, so there isn’t much reason for them to constantly repeat information that people could’ve or should’ve read in the first place.
  • Every year for gifting event, it is known that you can't even contribute points until the timer ends. So you got to wait for that timer to end before you can even contribute points to the event. So don't buy any GBCs until the timer ends.
    Skruggz said:

Skruggz said:

BGs works the same as this one. In all cases players are unable to claim milestones that were achieved prior to joining the alliance. With the banquet, if you joined after any milestones were achieved then you would’ve joined too late to get anything from the rewards because of the timing structure. With BGs you could at least earn milestones after joining regardless of when you joined, assuming there were still milestones to achieve.
    The difference between banquet and BG (and all other alliance events) is that banquet requires a minimum score for all milestones so players can’t be lazy/cheap and get everything.

Any player that joined their alliance after December 6 will be able to contribute to their alliance once their timer is up and will be eligible for all milestone rewards once the minimum required score is reached.
  • duallTyduallTy Posts: 47
    Hello
    Me to i have same problem.. i buy the crystal and no point to Alliance, what i dont understand after 4day and 20h, the point will be added or i need to buy units and to buy again crystal...
  • duallTy said:

Hello
    Me to i have same problem.. i buy the crystal and no point to Alliance, what i dont understand after 4day and 20h, the point will be added or i need to buy units and to buy again crystal...

You'll have to unfortunately buy the crystals again.
  • duallTyduallTy Posts: 47
    Not right ^^

Mahonrii said:

Miike posted on one of the threads, I just forget which one. All the information is also accessible in the post detailing the banquet at the top of the page, so there isn’t much reason for them to constantly repeat information that people could’ve or should’ve read in the first place.
    I've been all over the threads today. I have yet to see it. Can you dig it out?
    Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

Miike’s comment for someone asking about the timer and contribution. As for all the information on the banquet that already stated all this information, it’s at the very top of the page.
    edited December 2022

Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

Miike’s comment for someone asking about the timer and contribution. As for all the information on the banquet that already stated all this information, it’s at the very top of the page.
    Thanks for digging. I have seen and quoted that post from kabam Mike today.

The question that has been posted 20 times and still not answered:

Will I receive the ally milestone rewards that my ally reached prior to me being in the ally for 14 days.

Plenty of opinions out there. No official response.
  • Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

Will I receive the ally milestone rewards that my ally reached prior to me being in the ally for 14 days.

Yes you will
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

You will get all the milestones that your alliance got. It's the same as any other event where it says that you don't qualify because you haven't contributed. As soon as you do, you get all the milestones.
    edited December 2022
    Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

Mahonrii said:

I will try my best to state facts without seeming like it’s my opinion.
    The way all alliance events have always worked is that you must be a part of the alliance before a milestone is achieved to earn the rewards for that milestone. Since earning any alliance rewards for the banquet required that all players be a part of their alliance prior to the start then any player that eventually contributes anything once they are eligible to participate will receive all milestones earned by the alliance prior to their eligibility because they were members when those milestones were achieved. The difference between the banquet and every other alliance event is that the banquet requires minimum contributions for each tier. Any player eligible to contribute towards the event will be eligible for all milestones because they would’ve joined their alliance prior to the start of the event.
    I realize that this is not a Kabam official response, but it is how the event has worked in the past and how all alliance events have worked.
  • Vatsal22Vatsal22 Posts: 3
    Hello all, I have contributed and finished all milestones and participation rank is 3rd with total points is 1681740 and still haven't received it yet, can you please tell when will I receive? It's been a day since the event is finished
  • Vatsal22Vatsal22 Posts: 3
    My alliance name is ROLEX(RØL)
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Vatsal22 said:

Hello all, I have contributed and finished all milestones and participation rank is 3rd with total points is 1681740 and still haven't received it yet, can you please tell when will I receive? It's been a day since the event is finished

Dude read the freaking forum posts and other it’s been very clear throughout multiple discussions that rewards can take up to a week after before rewards are released they are going through all the cheaters and removing them manually