**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accolades question

Is it possible to buy more accolades gifts to give? The solo event has more milestones but it doesn’t appear possible to buy more accolade gifts to actually give.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

The real question is where are the accolades i received??

i was JUST about to ask the same thing ... someone make a post about it because i don't see any accolades total count.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    The accolades you receive show up in your inbox.
  • ShnapperShnapper Posts: 15
    I gave out 10 accolades, I have 400 points. Did you start the event after you gave us the gifts? If yes? Why? Give me my 100 points please
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Just got my profile picture. There's no name or anything for it though
  • FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 45
    I just got my profile pic as well, so i received 5 nominations of 1 accolade, not sure which one though, cant find anywhere i can review
  • LBreakerLBreaker Posts: 22
    I also spent all 10 accolades but somehow I only got 350 points instead of 500 🤔
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I think I used all of my accolade nominations (I can’t send anymore), but I only have 450 points. Something strange going on
  • D3fuD3fu Posts: 49
    i only got 3 accolades to gift after i claimed them in my inbox…
  • D3fuD3fu Posts: 49
    edited December 2022
    D3fu said:

i only got 3 accolades to gift after i claimed them in my inbox…

so i have now found that the rest are in my inventory but they dont show up in the gift menu
  • Did anyone who had sent out all 10 of their accolades but are short of 500 points so far, did you maybe send some accolades to “non-teammates” (ie, other Friends) ?

In another post, 2 people commented, 1 didn’t get points for doing that, the other person did get points. (for sending to non-teammates)

(now maybe the person who didn’t, maybe didn’t for some other reason same as some of you above. Maybe mail with accolades and gift badge were available a little early, and so you gifted some to ppl, before the exact time that the Points Events actually started, so didn’t register as points ??)

Points description specifically says “sending to teammates”, but the gifting mechanism allows you to send to anyone.
    ??
  • TheMimicTheMimic Posts: 12
    I also had the same problem... I sent the tickets to my alliance members who sent them to me but I just checked and I only have 350 points in the solo event... is this a bug?
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 183 ★★

Did anyone who had sent out all 10 of their accolades but are short of 500 points so far, did you maybe send some accolades to “non-teammates” (ie, other Friends) ?

In another post, 2 people commented, 1 didn’t get points for doing that, the other person did get points. (for sending to non-teammates)

(now maybe the person who didn’t, maybe didn’t for some other reason same as some of you above. Maybe mail with accolades and gift badge were available a little early, and so you gifted some to ppl, before the exact time that the Points Events actually started, so didn’t register as points ??)

Points description specifically says “sending to teammates”, but the gifting mechanism allows you to send to anyone.
    ??

I don’t Belong to an alliance and sent everything to friends from my old alliance I just left. I got the full 500 points. My question would be, what do we do with accolades we got from team members and friends? Looks like I can send out more than the original 10 after I got some from friends.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    In my inventory/other I have an accolades card. It says it’s to nominate alliance members for STRONGEST DEFENCE. when I try to use it in the gifting section, it says I have insufficient funds. Something is definitely not right.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★

Did anyone who had sent out all 10 of their accolades but are short of 500 points so far, did you maybe send some accolades to “non-teammates” (ie, other Friends) ?

??

I don’t Belong to an alliance and sent everything to friends from my old alliance I just left. I got the full 500 points. My question would be, what do we do with accolades we got from team members and friends? Looks like I can send out more than the original 10 after I got some from friends.
    Like you I sent my 10 out to friends vs alliance members. I received the full 500 points. I just received two accolades back from one of my friends, but I’m not seeing it anywhere in my inventory. I also tried re-sending the two I received and it didn’t seem to work.

Where precisely in their inventory are people seeing these? The ‘Other’ tab? I’m not seeing anything, which wouldn’t be a surprise since I sent my 10, but would have thought the two I received back would be there.
  • The ones you receive just go towards “accolade points” (basically) which when you receive 5 of same Category (color) you earn a Profile Pic of that category.
    Receive 15 of same category and get a Title for it.

Not sure if you can see anywhere what your current tally is of the ones received. (that would be nice to see somewhere)

But they are NOT for re-sending back out to other people (and on and on).
  • Is is an incredibly convoluted and hard to understand event. I keep seeing references (in all caps) to a GIFTING STORE but no such store exists. Hot mess.
  • WodWod Posts: 1
    Do u have to be in an alliance to get the message in ur inbox with the gifts? Cuz I still haven’t gotten anything
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    Why does it say gift to Alliance Members.. I want the GGC.. and to be short because 8 gift to a friend is a nightmare..
    So .. Kabam.. does a person get accolade points for gifting to a Friend..