**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your GBC and 6* Crystals rewards!

Comments

• Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    I was in shock with what I got after using all my 1.6k units in my account.

Thanks to the accolades event I was able to open GBCs without using it at the start. I mistakenly used one nomination twice so I only got 4 GBCs to start.

My first 4 gbc opening went like this…these were rewards from accolades event.

So I thought, this is a great start! I might as well keep on going.

Then I claimed some GBCs and unit rewards. I opened two GBCs that I was not able to even see because I got disconnected.

When I got back in, I did not bother looking what I got in my two openings. But rather claimed the next rewards. I then tried to stash more units by opening 110k battle chips (in which I did not get units whatsoever. It was all gold!) So I thought, I guess my luck already ran out.

But I just wanted to get it over with so I used all my units to buy all the GBCs I can get then opened them.

I was surprised with my luck! Another awake!

So I just had to check if I got two awakes?! And I was even more shocked after checking…it was not two awakes that I got…it was three total!!!!

I had none before this event! I double checked if we already got the milestone rewards for awakes…and we are still working towards it. I guess I can safely say I’ll get 4 awakes in this event! Thanks Kabam!

So all in all I got 5 star Jessica, around 13k 6 star shards, 3 awakes. Not counting the alliance rewards after this.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    My six star pulls - Hawkeye (meh), Mangog (solid), Yellowjacket (Nice), Daredveil H.K. (meh), Omega sentinel (Pretty solid), Red Hulk (nice), Vision (age of Ultron) (Not impressed) and Captain America (WWII).

Now, I had 18 6-stars before today's opening of GGC and subsequent crystal pulls. So, I essentially pulled an entire half of my 6 star roster with new champs that I'm going to have to level up.

On top of that, I was swimming in enough resources to R2 my 6-star Kitty Pryde and R5 a five star champ. I'm still sitting on plenty of champing materials.

We still have two 6-star crystals in team rewards waiting for two big spenders to open their crystals as well, so I have that to still look forward to.

On the 5-star front - Duped Green Goblin. Then pulled Domino (god Tier), Red Magneto (God tier), Arcangel (God Tier) and Ms. Marvel (Classic) (meh) in crystals there.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    edited December 2022

Best option was Doc Ock, I guess...pulled a Rulk, Odin, and HM too.

Also pulled a 6* featured from a GBC. Duped WS.

Other 6*'s: A second dupe on Dragon Man. 1st time dupes on Elsa, Storm, and Psylocke.

Could've been worse, but not by much lol.

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Other 6*'s: A second dupe on Dragon Man. 1st time dupes on Elsa, Storm, and Psylocke.

Howard
  • Options
    ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 39

Never thought I would open an Abyss nexus but here we are! I chose Kitty Pryde and I’m gonna awaken her as soon as I get the generic awakening gem!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I haven't pulled anything too remarkable from the banquet crystals themselves, but I've had good luck with the nexus crystals from the event rewards. I pulled Mangog from one, Galan from another, and awakened my Knull from the Abyss Nexus crystal.

Mangog is fine, he'll do well on defense. Galan was amazing since I've opened 50 or so featured crystals without pulling him. Knull was sweet, especially since I've just started appreciating him more and more. He was the primary champion I was hunting for in that Abyss Nexus.

I also pulled a surprise 6* from a cav crystal that I got from one of the banquet crystals. I don't really like that they are there (at least give us five or ten if they have to be there) but I'll happily take a 6* Ronan this one time, yessir. Given how much he slapped my defenders in one of the previous BG metas, he's soared up high on my "I need this cheese champion" list. Now I just need to get him awakened.

Speaking of which, that generic awakening gem was pretty dope. I won't use it on Ronan, but I pulled Nick Fury just before this event went live so this gem came very conveniently. I'll hold on to it for now but assuming I don't get any AGs from future banquet crystals or awaken my Nick naturally somehow, I'm slapping it onto him as hard as I can the minute the event ends.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    That was a nice surprise.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Brooo, Rocket was buffed recently and he is quite good
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    ** T5CC FRAGS **

Only seen 1 pic from someone showing T5CC Frags amount, was 22,500 frags, or 50%
    Was from a multiple crystal set opening (but doubt it would have been hit for same class twice in a set).
    (and @GroundedWisdom also mentioning, but not how much)

So anyone else pulling T5CC Frags, has this been your amount ?

3 of my classes are within that range if I were to hit a 22,500. So gonna leave my Solo Event Milestone for T5CC Selector unclaimed until later, after all future GBC's get opened and maybe get lucky.

(edit, I assume the 2850 Skill Frags right above me here is for T6CC, not T5CC. The T5CC higher up was from a Science one, 22,500)
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

** T5CC FRAGS **

Only seen 1 pic from someone showing T5CC Frags amount, was 22,500 frags, or 50%
    Was from a multiple crystal set opening (but doubt it would have been hit for same class twice in a set).

3 of my classes are within that range if I were to hit a 22,500. So gonna leave my Solo Event Milestone for T5CC Selector unclaimed until later, after all future GBC's get opened and maybe get lucky.

Got it only twice and it was half of one both times
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    my pulls today (guillotine was out of abyss nexus and corvus was from basic nexus)

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Duped Yellowjacket 6-star and pulled 6-star Knull. As much as I've struggled against Knull in Battlegrounds, that was a great "now that I have him let's see who blocks him on my roster."
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Chovner said:

Hands down the best Nexus I’ve ever had….

my nexus was hard too.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

** T5CC FRAGS **

(edit, I assume the 2850 Skill Frags right above me here is for T6CC, not T5CC. The T5CC higher up was from a Science one, 22,500)

Mine was 22,500.
  • Options
    TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    Abyss Nexus

• Options

• Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★

Got 5* weapon x thrice and got 60k 6* shards open all , 1 featured and some iso and t5 basic I'm uncollected trying to become cavalier
  • Options
    Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

• Options
    LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60

Absolutely nothing.. and few featured more and i will have useless Miles max sigged .