**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Conqueror did not recieve gifting badge

Comments

• Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    someone needs to go back to school and learn that "and" and "or" are two different words...
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

Hey Everybody,

First, I want to apologize for this situation. There was one set of information that we were operating on, and even after internal clarification, it turned out to be wrong.

This was the cause of this whole mess, which, unfortunately, we cannot change. We explored changing the conditions on this as soon as we realized our mistake, but that will result in many more complications for an event that is already running, and many people have made a lot of progress.

We are human, and we will make mistakes. Especially as we strive to communicate with you as much as we can. We have to act on the information that we have available to us and aren't able to ask the game team every question as it is asked. They just don't have the time for that.

We strive to be as accurate with our information as possible and make as few communication errors as we can, and we are very sorry that this one slipped through and affected our players.

So answer is theres nothing that can be done and those who didnt get the badge will not get the badge right? Be more specific mike. I know its a tough spot but say as it is.

Can we grind 40 lvl now? Please answer
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I think a solution, or atleast a decent compensation would be to give people who would otherwise qualify a beefy XP boost and some Energy Refills so that they can at least TRY to push through and reach lvl 40.
    Wouldn't solve every issue but it'd atleast give people more of a chance
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Jellybean said:

How about pushing out an XP boost that runs for the rest of the event which triples the XP gained so those who are legible but behind can catch up quickly? Nobody wants to grind this game in Christmas. There has to be a solution!

Agreed. We need a pretty beefy xp boost. It’s stupid that I have to grind for another 6-8 hours over Christmas because of something that’s not even my fault
  • Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70

Hey Everybody,

First, I want to apologize for this situation. There was one set of information that we were operating on, and even after internal clarification, it turned out to be wrong.

This was the cause of this whole mess, which, unfortunately, we cannot change. We explored changing the conditions on this as soon as we realized our mistake, but that will result in many more complications for an event that is already running, and many people have made a lot of progress.

We are human, and we will make mistakes. Especially as we strive to communicate with you as much as we can. We have to act on the information that we have available to us and aren't able to ask the game team every question as it is asked. They just don't have the time for that.

We strive to be as accurate with our information as possible and make as few communication errors as we can, and we are very sorry that this one slipped through and affected our players.

Okay i understand, everyboday makes mistakes, but now i dont have any units to epxlore act 7 which i specifically gronded out over 10k units. Can we have a compensation at least. I think its well deserves for the fake info you have been feeding us for a month
  • Options
    JellybeanJellybean Posts: 33
    Jellybean said:

How about pushing out an XP boost that runs for the rest of the event which triples the XP gained so those who are legible but behind can catch up quickly? Nobody wants to grind this game in Christmas. There has to be a solution!

@Kabam Miike let's gooooo
  • Options
    Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
    edited December 2022
    Gil0610 said:

I thought conqueror could get the badge too, is this right or is it bugged?

Mine didnt get it either, i submitted a ticket right before reading this.. my alt is conqueror and is over a year old.

• Options
    Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39

Hey Everybody,

I could get it, if the mistake was made once but it was sent out several times. So now my alliance has to take a hit of 30k+ on the alliance event because now i cant participate? I follow the games guidelines and rules and i'm being punished for it?
  • Options
    Ultron_123Ultron_123 Posts: 13
    That response has got to be the biggest “LOL” of all time in this game. Unreal
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Much like our champions the rules can change any time. Whether its because “they found a line of code” which magically said one thing completely contrary to how the character works so they nerf them, or not testing things before release only to scale them back after selling bundles, or in this case saying AND CONFIRMING on the one source of official info we have. The sooner we realize it the less sad we can all be about it
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 55
    I honestly thought that response was photo shopped and my buddy was trolling me when he sent it to me. Nope, they're just that tone deaf to the impact of the mistake. Also the lack of understanding on what it takes to level an account is obvious from them. As others have said, 1or 2 levels an hour max if you max out xp boosts and just focus on something like 4.1.4 where you can do 2 fights for 4 energy. This is a kick in the face and sorry isn't good enough. Do something to help us gain the levels. And the moment to do that was hours ago, not tomorrow after you've slept on it and people have wasted hours of their time because you messed up.
  • Options
    RyugaRyuga Posts: 3
    I have reached lvl 40 and conqueror as well but still i am unable to access the banquet event. Not even the solo event.

I agree that i have started playing this game from 2nd December which is not prior to 21st November, but how is it fair that i am not allowed to participate in this event all because i got to know this game on dec2. I have grinded hard for this event but now even after i reach the desired lvl I'm unable to participate. It's a disappointment.