**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Intermediate-Veteran Players: How long did it take you to get your first "good"-"great" 5*?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I have been playing for 1.3 months and some members of my alliance are saying I shouldn't be complaining. Half of my alliance mates have been playing for over 2 years and they still haven't got a "good" 5*. They have more 5*s than me but they said I was very lucky to get a 5* Magik and then a 5* mystic awakening gem from the recent offer.

Are the odds really this dismal?

Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Ive been playing for a year now and all my 5*s are trash.
  • Options
    Afrid wrote: »
    Ive been playing for a year now and all my 5*s are trash.

sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    What do you mean by “1.3 months”? Is that 1 month & a bit? If so, you already have a 5*????

Edit: Magik is awesome, even unduped (powerlock on sp2, opponent with many buffs > sp3 > bye opponent). When I started it took me months to get my 1st 4* (5* weren’t even in the game)
  • Options
    Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    yes that was what i was wondering yet a good point is it is random but 1.3 months, have u even got a good 4 star yet lol
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    He means 1 year 3 months. Read it in one of his other posts about the uncollected difficulty on this month's event.

I started November last year. Pulled Starky in July. He is my only good 5*. The rest are trash.
  • Options
    I have like about 3 5* rocket racoon,groot and BP civil war both of them sucks besides rocket.For my first 5* I took about 8 months and the other one about 2 months or 1 and half months each and will be getting a 5* crystals on monday
  • Options
    I was playing this game on 2015 for about 2 weeks. I didnt get any 3* so I left the game then started with the same account on December 2016 and continuing to play now. I have good amount of 4*s and maxed is gwenpool.Last month only I completed 100% master event for the first time otherwise before that I just used to explore 100% chapter 1 and 2 and chapter 3 only completed
  • Options
    gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    Got 21 5*s and only 2 are useful. Just pure luck which I have none of
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I got my first 5* in August just over three months into the game. Was lucky to get Magik and duped her yesterday from my fourth crystal.
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Been playing for almost 3 years now my only decent 5 stars are x-23 and Elektra. Not sure why I still continue.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Took me a year and a half to get a duped magik but that’s my only great 5*. I have an unduped ultron that is my second best champ
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Less than 2 years and I don't really have a useful one yet, about the open another one soon so maybe I'll get one useful then
  • Options
    What do you mean by “1.3 months”? Is that 1 month & a bit? If so, you already have a 5*????

Edit: Magik is awesome, even unduped (powerlock on sp2, opponent with many buffs > sp3 > bye opponent). When I started it took me months to get my 1st 4* (5* weren’t even in the game)

1 year and 3 months.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    raffster wrote: »

1 year and 3 months.

Oh okay, well, that sounds reasonable then ;) Magik is still awesome to have, and it’s all a matter of luck & make due with what you got
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah with your situation, you couldn’t be happier. Magik is my personal favorite because of all the situation she is perfect for. I played when it was hard to get 5* shards (when calendars didn’t give them out like nothing). My 5th 5* was a Hulk, and he is still my best (but still unduped). Luck is luck, and you have it, so rejoice and beat up noobs by putting your Magik on boss node in AW :D
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    My 5-stars are not...let's just say that they are not awesome. But you gotta make do with what you have sometimes. You are pretty lucky to get that Magik, and I am happy for you
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I’ve been playing for 2 years and 8 months. I only have 6 5* (which is pretty unimpressive for the amount of time I’ve been playing) and they all suck. Spidey Classic, Black Panther, Cyclops, Hulkbuster, Cap America Classic and Elektra. Elektra is decent though but don’t like playing her.

So be very happy with your Magik, hoping to pull a decent 5* soon myself. Holding on to 5 5* crystals right now and hoping to get up to 7 5* crystals by Christmas. Wish me luck.
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    I've been playing a little less than a year and pulled a 5* magik from my first 5* crystal. I just got my second 5* but waiting on opening it.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Been playing for little more than a year. My first 5* was Guillotine, followed by Jane Foster, Hawkeye, Antman and Superior Ironman.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I started October 2015 and my first 4* was from exploration of act 3 back when thanos was difficult (lol). Took me 3 months and I was lvl 44 summoner.