**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG REWARDS ETA?

sssynthwavesssynthwave Posts: 11
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
is there any eta for rewards arrival?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Early June

2024 :D
  • ChiliDog said:

is there any eta for rewards arrival?

After the modders have had a chance to spend on gifting.
    Errr false
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Let them clean out the modders. Hopefully Kabam learned their lesson and gives permabans this time, but this **** needs to stop.
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Official word from Kabam. ETA has been established. Rewards will drop….EVENTUALLY. Don’t get why some people need an exact time. Not like we have to hold our breath while waiting.
  • Dude they already gave an ETA. Stop complaining, rewards will come July 2072. Just wait like the rest of us.

^/s
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Manup456 said:

Why do we have to speculate and can’t get an answer from Kabam?

Because they don't have a set date. We went through this last time and the time before that. It takes them time to make sure people get what they should due to modding. If you'd rather cheaters get rewards, I'm sure they can send rewards sooner.
    Exactly so would think they be quicker about it. Second I don't think it's to much for them to give a timeline. I don't think they're that incompetent to not have a schedule ie. We are going to vet for x amount of time. I would understand if this was a 1 off event but it's a regular thing so there should be a schedule period.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Official word from Kabam. ETA has been established. Rewards will drop….EVENTUALLY. Don’t get why some people need an exact time. Not like we have to hold our breath while

Some people have members moving around trying to get people in and out. I don't understand why that's so hard for some people to understand

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    As long as it drops before the Holiday gift card it's all fine to me. just missing 3400 T6Basic frags for Paragon now and will get them from BG store.
  • Expect them sometime between today and Friday.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

Manup456 said:

Because they don't have a set date. We went through this last time and the time before that. It takes them time to make sure people get what they should due to modding. If you'd rather cheaters get rewards, I'm sure they can send rewards sooner.
    Exactly so would think they be quicker about it. Second I don't think it's to much for them to give a timeline. I don't think they're that incompetent to not have a schedule ie. We are going to vet for x amount of time. I would understand if this was a 1 off event but it's a regular thing so there should be a schedule period.
    Timelines and this community are like hot oil and water, they don't mix. They aren't incompetent at all, they just aren't going to give a timeline because the second that timeline isn't met, people go crazy saying they promised and they never meet their deadlines etc.. We've seen it dozens of times. People still harp on Kabam for the roadmaps that were never set in stone but the community can't understand that. It's better that we just get them when they show up.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    We all know they ain't cleaning anything just wasting time to seem they are actually doing something. Next season they will be more modders that's for sure. So instead of wasting our time just dish out the rewards.
  • hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74

Manup456 said:

they can still give an eta/updates like they did last season
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Everyone saying they need do all this stuff because of cheaters is fine we know this is an issue they have been having but every process has a timeframe of competition, it’s how companies work. No other rewards take this long not even AW season rewards which also have cheaters involved, so if you tell me they don’t have a good system in place for BG cheaters and when rewards are delivered that makes sense.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    hburns03 said:

Manup456 said:

they can still give an eta/updates like they did last season
    They didn't give an ETA until they were much closer to sending them out. They updated us on a Thursday and they went out on a Friday.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

We all know they ain't cleaning anything just wasting time to seem they are actually doing something. Next season they will be more modders that's for sure. So instead of wasting our time just dish out the rewards.

Someone get this kid a Snickers.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I am like everyone else: We all want rewards. But if Kabam can clean out cheaters, any of them at all, then they can take all the time they need, as far as I am concerned
  • NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    Also it's hilarious we have many IT experts that Kabam should clearly hire to solve every problem
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    One would think by the third season whoever is running the BG end of things would have their collective stuff together…ah well…
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Plantesan said:

One would think by the third season whoever is running the BG end of things would have their collective stuff together…ah well…

Battlegrounds is still relatively new technology.
    This same process happens in AW
This discussion has been closed.