**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War solo event

Hello @Kabam Miike and team

I noticed the alliance wars solo event populate that usually coincides with war season. Given that Kabam announced the delay in the war season, I wanted to reach out after noticing this.

1) will the event be pulled/next one delayed after this one runs its course?

2) can you please confirm that everything for war being delayed is all systems go and that it doesn't inadvertently add/subtract alliance rating.

I know that if you can do something about it before the problem could occur it would be easier for you to resolve so wanted to be proactive just in case you knowing to investigate could catch something before it became an issue.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Last time season was delayed a week, same thing (Solo War Points event started on original day, not the pushed back day).

You can count next 2 weeks of current off-season wars toward it (no matter what the eventual outcome/resolution will be). (edit, looks like they’ll remove current one, which is Ok)

Can’t remember last time whether they just extended the duration of the Solo points event or not.
    Don’t think they started up a brand new war points event (?)
    Or if people were caught being short of milestones (if event ended up ending earlier than actual season end) ??
  • Thanks for the heads up! We'll take this event down and start a new one when the season starts.

I've also asked to check on the other systems to make sure they're working correctly too.

Thank you for the response. We appreciate it.
  • Thanks for the heads up! We'll take this event down and start a new one when the season starts.

I've also asked to check on the other systems to make sure they're working correctly too.

Well, since you mentioned it.

How about the 1-day Ally Events that got messed up when AQ was delayed by a day a long while back.
    Day before AQ starts no longer has any Ally Event, and then the next day w/ AQ we get 2 events together.
    The AQ Completion one as well as (I think it is) the 1-day Item Use Event.

Been like this ever since that AQ pushback months ago now.
    Can that extra Event (the Non-AQ one) be moved up a day, so that every day will be just a single 1-day Ally event going on ??