**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share your GBC and 6* Crystals rewards!

Comments

• VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Got 5 star thanos and some 6 star shards
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 621 ★★
    For me, it was Tech day, I got brand new shiny warlock, Nimrod, duped Ultron. Moreover, got generic AG, Diablo and havok form basic, OG witch from featured and from nexus I got Mojo, sasquach and iron man (went with Sassi). I am done for the day. I was hoping for CGR tbh, but I 'll settle for Nimrod and warlock. It was a great day of luck.
    Happy holidays everyone! Cheers

Reaaalllyyyyyyyy jealous, congrats
  • VannulloydVannulloyd Posts: 11
    I'm just going to leave this here

9252/uploads/editor/3a/9fghibc4c1sj.jpg" alt="" />
    Jellybean said:

My alt beat the game

Congrats, that's insane luck. I was also blessed with Nimrod today
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I had a really good opening myself, overall, so I didn't mind (that much) the 200k scrap I got,

From the Featured I awakened my BWDO, and from nexuses I also awakened Odin, Angela and Hyperion.

• Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I pulled Deadly origins, Anti venom, Dragon man, Deadpool x force, Namor, Manthing from nexus, Duped Apocalypse from Abyss nexus, Duped Ant man, Duped King pin
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 246 ★★★
    Perfect FtP event for me. Don't care for rank rewards at all

Opened 6 basic 6*, awakened Dr voodoo, new guilly 2099 were the best pulls
  • TurguzTurguz Posts: 42
    A bunch of scrap and 4 class cata.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    I got 6* awakening gem crystal, full t6b and 5000 6* shards plus others from 6 free crystals from milestones. I’m happy with what I got without spending.
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    A few highlights:

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Opened 7 and got nothing good except for featured 6 star crystal. It gave me chi🔥🔥
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    Ddjn_2006 said:

Idk how did this work, but the best event this year for me.

WOW!
  • n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67

• JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    Im seeing a lot of good luck
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got a whole t6b which will allow me to rank up my 2nd r4 alot sooner than I thought I would.
  • Rainwind76Rainwind76 Posts: 14

f

Was able to conclude my CGR hunt
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★

Was rather pleased with this batch😁
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

And a mixed bag of stuff
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Jefechuta said:

This is a very lucky one lol
    Wow! Tough choice. I’d go Rintrah but I could respect choosing any of those three.
  • DoomactusDoomactus Posts: 53

What can i say
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42
    I got 45k 5* 20k 6* 1 million gold a 6* AG Chrystal and scrap. I also got a 6* nexus and pulled this guy

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Mine was pretty mediocre - at least with regards to the GGCs. No AGs, no trophy champs. Did pick up some T3A and T6B, one 6* Nexus, and some sig stones. Rest was shards etc - and mostly got small amounts of shards with the exception of my last one (15k 6* shards).

Probably my best luck was opening featured crystals with my shards - got a first time awakening on QS, SW OG, and Miles, and some extra sigs on SW. So that’s really great.

Got a good 5* relic which went right onto my Crit Monkey, but my 6* Nexus were fair. Took Mysterio as I have Peni and wanted to access his infinite poison synergy. Was tempted to awaken my MAW instead but still hopeful to do that with the featured.