**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Conqueror did not recieve gifting badge

1235»

Comments

• FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Fitnesscw said:

It's a shame they can't change it to level 30 or 35 after their miscommunication

They can do so many things, They choose NOT TO. They can overnight think to nerf Hood without any complain because they been seeing youtubers using him in BG (like me). They stop player friendly bugs in an instant but they let their mistake of understanding of difference between "OR" or "AND" run for weeks & ruin the last gifting event EVER in MCOC, i mean i would have been ok like every player if they had outright said no gifting of usable items from now on but instead their miss communication kept people on the thread and they remained invested in their alt accounts. The mistake btw players here have repeatedly questioned and asked multiple confirmation on... This is very bad and 100% fault of kabam and this is why there is no Demonzfyre or Groundedwisdom (kabams spokesperson) defending
    kabam this time here far far away from these threads because even they know kabam did bad juju, and players deserve justice not comp, justice being sending everybody 75% xp boost and 20+ energy refills so atleast kabam make people play the game to achieve said level, atleast some solution for grinders out there. If grinders lost interest in the game then there's trouble.
  • TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    edited December 2022
    Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any update on if a compensation of xp and refills are going to happen or not? I don’t wanna buy the 3 day 75% xp boost and then have you guys say oh here’s this and that. And have my units wasted
  • RayMonDxRayMonDx Posts: 33
    edited December 2022
    Is that really it? Hours of progress were for getting an apology? Beautiful!
    TheDZ said:

Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any update on if a compensation of xp and refills are going to happen or not? I don’t wanna buy the 3 day 75% xp boost and then have you guys say oh here’s this and that. And have my units wasted

Soooooo no?
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131

Hey Everybody,

First, I want to apologize for this situation. There was one set of information that we were operating on, and even after internal clarification, it turned out to be wrong.

This was the cause of this whole mess, which, unfortunately, we cannot change. We explored changing the conditions on this as soon as we realized our mistake, but that will result in many more complications for an event that is already running, and many people have made a lot of progress.

We are human, and we will make mistakes. Especially as we strive to communicate with you as much as we can. We have to act on the information that we have available to us and aren't able to ask the game team every question as it is asked. They just don't have the time for that.

We strive to be as accurate with our information as possible and make as few communication errors as we can, and we are very sorry that this one slipped through and affected our players.

So answer is theres nothing that can be done and those who didnt get the badge will not get the badge right? Be more specific mike. I know its a tough spot but say as it is.

Can we grind 40 lvl now? Please answer
    Yes I can confirm you get the badge when you get Lvl 40. I can't confirm the accolade calendar yet though, hopefully I get it tonight, but am sure I will be short a day.
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 48
    I can confirm you get the accolade calendar now but it starts at day one so even though I popped experience boosts and grinded yesterday for 6 hours due to a kabam mistake I will miss out on the last milestone for accolades. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax is it worth putting in a ticket to try and get my day or will they just tell me tough luck?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    TheDZ said:

I bought the boost . Don't wanna waste any more days
    Rohit_316 said:

TheDZ said:

Same
    edited December 2022
    People should speak with their wallets
    Rohit_316 said:

TheDZ said:

That's just dumb. Kabam messed up and insted of making it right you are basically submitting to their I'll treatment of player. Very bad
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Falconi said:

People should speak with their wallets

Rohit_316 said:

TheDZ said:

That's just dumb. Kabam messed up and insted of making it right you are basically submitting to their I'll treatment of player. Very bad
    Dumbness is that you think kabam will do something about this ...my alliance has a different alliance in which we have our alts. I wanna transfer lot of things to my main account and other people too. You expect too much from kabam here . They ain't doing anything now .
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 59

Jaxitaxi said:

Nothing will change guys. It has been decided. This thread will be either closed or pushed down and ignored by them. The main reason they wont change anything is to prevent bot accounts below lvl 40 to sell cheap items. If they have to sacrifice few legit alt grinders , so be it. They did the same for BG when they used player base to catch cheaters.

My only concern is if kabam planned to do this bait and switch from the start to mess with bot farmers, that's not just unethical, but also not legal? - any lawyers here on forum?

I'm no lawyer but because i know kabam can be in real mess if some player legit tried to take action, but only dilema is, whales usually don't care about such alt account problem. But in reality this was a *LIE* and any company that takes money and lies for its product or service is acting criminally or abusing law be it Canada or United States, here in US it's a legit lawsuit in my view waiting to be filed by someone.
    edited December 2022
    Who is disagreeing with every comment on this thread? A mod account in disguise ? Or somebody who is disagreeing thinks kabam did the right thing by LYING to every player, & messing with the Christmas spirit?
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I don't think the moderators did it on purpose, I think some programmer messed up and copied the code from last year and didn't change the part making it either or. They probably aren't going to fix it because it would end up messing something else up. It would be nice to get some kind of XP boost or something to help with the grind for those willing to do it. The smaller accounts help more people get in higher ranking of rewards and help the smaller accounts grow.