Options

How to know what rank gifting reward you’ll get?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I’ve spent about 4K units so far.. would that get me in the 6-10% range?

Comments

• Options
    NLand said:

maybe yes maybe not, because might be those 6-10% have payed more than 4k so you wont get that rank in this case....

You’re not really helping much .. hahaha
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 906 ★★★
    I think you will need to spend closer to 10-15k for that range.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,182 ★★★★
    Difficult to predict. Its a bit like 100m, linford Christie won gold by running a sub 10second run. If he ran when Usain Bolt was at his prime, he would not even get bronze.

With the huge number of players the game has, difficult to know who you will be ip against.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,242 ★★★★★
    I'd doubt it.
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Kabam have possibly wasted thousands of accounts with 3000-6000 worth of grindable units who could gifting thing but now are sitting there uselessly so they won't be counted when rewards go out so players have higher chance to rank higher whoever u were as number of Players eligible has gone down, what would have been. Due to KABAM'S OR & AND fiasco
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★
    Richtheman had some educated guesses.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    If you just do all the milestones and stop, you are definitely going to get at worst the 11%-20% but most likely the 6%-10%.

If you want to guarantee it, i'd recommend going at least 2 GBC's beyond the last milestone
  • Options
    Here's the fun thing about ranked rewards, we don't know how hard they will be to get. All the cheaters who botted units could have potentially up to 20,000 accounts that'll each spend 20k units, which they alone would probably take up the top 8% of ranked rewards, or 99% of everyone just spends 3k units so spending 5k gets you in the top 1%.

We have no way of knowing what the ranked rewards will be.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 549 ★★★

According to Rich The Man on Youtube
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 98
    This is based on 2021, not 2022. You cropped out the 2021 on the right side.
  • Options

Got a link to his video?

• Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 549 ★★★
    AtzeKrank said:

This is based on 2021, not 2022. You cropped out the 2021 on the right side.

This chart is based off 2021 thanks for pointing that out.

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★

Got a link to his video?

https://youtu.be/MOZN3AWHVGI