Options

Battlegrounds rewards why isn’t there 3 reward types

You get solo and alliance rewards but it seems like placing in higher tiers doesn’t get you anything extra. For instance I placed gold 3 my friend placed silver 2 but he got better rewards than me cause he had more points do to using elders mark. Just curious if this is intended.

Comments

• Options
    It is 100% intentional that you get 6 times the points per match when you use elders marks over energy.
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    I mean I get that but we don’t get anything for placing in higher tiers? Doesn’t make any sense.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 221 ★★
    Theshark1 said:

I mean I get that but we don’t get anything for placing in higher tiers? Doesn’t make any sense.

It makes dollars and cents
  • Options
    You got more rewards along the way by advancing thru higher levels during the BG season.
    Each time you advanced another Medal position, you got extra items.

Final Rank rewards are for Rank, which is by Points earned in the Solo Event.

**although maybe they should change the existing Medal token increase/decrease, and turn the advancing thru Medals to be based on Points earned (the Solo Event points).
    That way you don’t get stuck at a certain medal spot by alternating Wins/Losses.
    If you want to play longer (or with more Elder Marks) and put up higher points, you would advance further. (**up until you hit Gladiator Circuit).
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57
    Once you get to the gladiator circuit you are rewarded at end of season for the higher the tier you are in. While in the Victory track your reward is the items you claim every time you advance. So you do get better rewards for finishing in a higher tier of Victory Track, you just claim them in season instead of after.