**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Issue with battlegrounds rewards

A friend from my alliance has been facing this from the past two seasons of battlegrounds. As we receive 3 mails for bg season rewards he apparently receives only two of them. The one mail where we get our individual ranking and attached rewards is not present for him since the past two seasons.

Comments

• L0kyL0ky Posts: 3
    P.S. he placed similar rank as mine in vibranium this season and i got this 3rd mail
    He apparently did not receive this third mail. Any help on this matter would be appreciated #kabam @Kabam Miike
  • L0kyL0ky Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra any information on the above thread will be really appreciated
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 260 ★★★
    Good luck resolving that issue…
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 422 ★★
    Have him check his stash
  • PinnyPinny Posts: 13
    edited December 2022
    The same has happened to me. I made it into gladiator circuit so finished in URU 3 but didn’t receive season rewards, only rewards for solo event and alliance event. Should have been sent 10,000 trophy tokens.

The only thing I can think is that I didn’t do any fights in gladiator circuit I just made it through vibranium and then stopped when I reached gladiator circuit as I only like to do the minimum required for rewards. I’ve put a ticket in but curious if it happened to others.
  • RSARSA Posts: 7
    Pinny said:

The same has happened to me. I made it into gladiator circuit so finished in URU 3 but didn’t receive season rewards, only rewards for solo event and alliance event. Should have been sent 10,000 trophy tokens.

The only thing I can think is that I didn’t do any fights in gladiator circuit I just made it through vibranium and then stopped when I reached gladiator circuit as I only like to do the minimum required for rewards. I’ve put a ticket in but curious if it happened to others.

It happened last season with me. You need to win one match after making to gladiator circuit
    The season before I got to gladiator circuit I did do one match and lost so still finished the season on zero points and I received the season rewards for URU 3. I didn’t expect this season on zero points to be any different. Doesn’t seem right there is a no man’s land where you don’t qualify for gladiator circuit season rewards after completing the victory track
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    Pinny said:

The season before I got to gladiator circuit I did do one match and lost so still finished the season on zero points and I received the season rewards for URU 3. I didn’t expect this season on zero points to be any different. Doesn’t seem right there is a no man’s land where you don’t qualify for gladiator circuit season rewards after completing the victory track

You need to play at least one match. Otherwise your status shows as pending. Once you participate in a match, you get assigned a rank in uru 3.
  • Same.
    Received Ally & Solo rewards, but no Glad placement rewards

Sent in a ticket without a response as of yet

@Kabam Miike

edited December 2022

Same.
    Received Ally & Solo rewards, but no Glad placement rewards

Sent in a ticket without a response as of yet

Did you get a response about the ticket mate?

• Correct answer have already been provided by some here.

Just qualifying for Gladiator circuit does NOT mean you have PARTICIPATED in Gladiator Circuit. (unfortunately, and I do think they should change that, but for now it is what it is, and support will not be able to reward you something you did not earn)

Once you reach (qualify for entrance in) Gladiator Circuit, you have to actually partake in at least 1 match in Gladiator Circuit to then be able to get G.C. Rewards.
  • Correct answer have already been provided by some here.

Just qualifying for Gladiator circuit does NOT mean you have PARTICIPATED in Gladiator Circuit. (unfortunately, and I do think they should change that, but for now it is what it is, and support will not be able to reward you something you did not earn).

I don't really think they need to change that. People who didn't even play a match in gladiator circuit only makes sense they wouldn't not get anything in it.
    A person who didnt participate in the competition why would they be considered in the competition?
    It's just sort of counterintuitive when compared elsewhere. (Of course, I think a lot of how they display Battlegrounds of different brackets, Medal-wise before GC, as to what you have achieved vs what track you are currently in or working thru, leaves something to be desired).

Compare this to say needing 1000 points of something (some generic event, just using as example) in order to qualify for Rank Rewards.
    Now say you EXACTLY just did 1000 points, well using GC logic, that would not be enough to qualify you for Rank Rewards. All the 1000 did was grant you *entry* into the Rank Reward track. But you still have to “run a race” in the new Rank Reward track, ie. put up 1 more point above 1000, in order to actually get Rank Rewards for that Event.

That would be the equivalence, but obviously that is NOT how our normal Solo or Ally Events work that have minimums.