Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is kabam compensating for people getting kicked from alliances

Jmata92Jmata92 Posts: 6
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I’ve just gotten kicked from my alliance and didn’t get a explanation why I’ve participated contributing points for the winter event I just want to know if I’ll get compensation for it or not because I’m very disappointed if I can’t because I’ve put over $200 in contributions.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Jmata92Jmata92 Posts: 6
    Well not like I can do anything after that not like kabam will compensate me for it not trying to badmouth them just doubt they would.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The fact people who get booted don't get compensation is what made me proud to get two modders booted from their alliances on last day of BG. Just in case Kabam misses them on ban wave, I know they missed out on BG alliance rewards and gifting because of me.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Lordabck said:

I was kicked accidentally before event started. I opened many crystals on first amd after that i found about timer. Kabam give us points for that alliance contribution, what you did is unfair.

The timer informations were presented before the event as well as the in game mails for it. Your situation is not like OPs and you were in the wrong there.
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Oh waiter! Can we get a cheese platter to go with all this WHINE?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,082 ★★★★★
    Ask the person who kicked you why, it wasn’t Kabam that did it.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Your problem is with your former alliance, not Kabam. They didn't kick you out, your Alliance did.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I kicked you from the alliance. We stated the minimum contribution was 2000$ usd. Not 200. Sorry pal.
  • Options
    Hey @Jmata92, as was mentioned above, we don't provide compensation when Summoners are Kicked from their Alliance.
This discussion has been closed.