**UPDATES TO ENLISTMENT GIFTING EVENT:**
To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event

1$ OFFER

Could anyone tell me for how much time is the 1$ offer be active cuz my credit card account is broken.

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    i wanna know what time its coming out too i know it comes out tommorow but what time exactly?

same time when deals come out? =_=
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Most special offers are only available for 24 hours.
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    I guess its just for one day
  • Where is this $1 at? I don't see any offers you can buy today
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 34,909 ★★★★★
    Tomorrow is the beginning of the Events. I suspect it will come tomorrow with everything else. Perhaps after. The Arena starts at 5 pm PST, but the Offers usually come at 10 am PST. Not sure about the duration. It may be anywhere between 1-7 days.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Tomorrow is the beginning of the Events. I suspect it will come tomorrow with everything else. Perhaps after. The Arena starts at 5 pm PST, but the Offers usually come at 10 am PST. Not sure about the duration. It may be anywhere between 1-7 days.

Where did you get that info?

The arena will start at 1pm est / 10 am pst and be 7 days, if its the 5* shard arena youre referring to.