**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

rare hero prestige

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
I think rare heroes should get highest prestige ranks. Like Jessica Jones, Weapon X, Kang, Thanos, Goldpool, Platinumpool etc. I mean we try to get them but then? Only jessica jones and weapon x seems useful in this list.

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    I appreciate the OP's sentiment... Having these should be "prestigious"... but the "prestige" mechanic as implemented in the game isn't the right approach.

Maybe way cooler profile pics, or some kind of nominal benefit (e.g. questing with goldpool he gives you the Pittance (5*) and Prosperity (6*) effects to get a smidgen of extra gold). This wouldn't be game changing (after all, who actually uses these masteries? Clearly they aren't overpowered)... but it would do something for having and using said champs.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

I appreciate the OP's sentiment... Having these should be "prestigious"... but the "prestige" mechanic as implemented in the game isn't the right approach.

Maybe way cooler profile pics, or some kind of nominal benefit (e.g. questing with goldpool he gives you the Pittance (5*) and Prosperity (6*) effects to get a smidgen of extra gold). This wouldn't be game changing (after all, who actually uses these masteries? Clearly they aren't overpowered)... but it would do something for having and using said champs.

Yes, like how platpool has sped up auto-fights! I would 100% prefer that sort of approach over High Prestige
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I think the top players would flip their lids, but do think prestige champs should be like Platinum pool speeding up autofight (be nice if he was part of the nick fury synergy). I am not too happy when I see weapon x's.