**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* awakening gem dilemma

Wolviex81Wolviex81 Posts: 62
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

not sure who i should use the generic awakening gem on. all the champs listed are on rotation (except aegon). not sure which one benefits the most. originally i thought nick fury, but then i made a push for 6* champs and got a few that might also benefit from the awakening gem. plus, i've been using nick just fine unawakened. same for kitty. i'm not too worried about the high sig, thats something i can work on. i switch back and forth from suicides. i mainly try to complete cavalier eq each month. i havent finished act 7, or variants, or abyss.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ignore "all champs on rotation". that was from when i was going to do a poll.
    i'm still trying to learn ghost. i want to use her more but i'm just not very good at her play style.
    a lot of these champs are new to me. like scorpion, he's awesome, i'm just not too familiar with him and his awaken ability. i just got caiw last night. i have him as a 5* maxed sigs so i know he's great.
    i always hear aegon is awesome but i only ever had him as an unduped 6* and i never really knew where to use him.
    and then there's Mr Fantastic, ihulk and overseerer which i just discovered how awesome they are.
    i'm think you're right and nick is going to be the best bet.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    I'd personally say Kitty before Nick; largely because she's fun to play whilst he's a very boring content-clearing machine. But if that's what you need, go with him. He's a monster.

Overseer is great, but needs a high Sig for his best damage.
    Scorpion is great, but his Sig is a luxury; and probably not worth a generic Gem.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    The whole "I suck with ghost because of her playstyle" has always confused me.

Don't get caught up in
    Phase>hit>phase>hit>phase>hit mechanic. That is really only good for a handful of matches. If you phase into MLM/MLLM/MLLLM/MLLLL it doesn't really matter outside of evade champs/nodes.

If anything the hardest part of playing her is without the wasp synergy. But even then its just timing for the special.

Don't let seeing a video of someone phasing>intercepting>repeat make you belive you HAVE to play her that way. Weave some heavies in and.
  • Options
    i have a hard time with timing her phasing whether its hit, phase, hit or mlm, phase, mll, phase. the defender almost always blocks me and i end up parry fighting just to salvage the match.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Kitty
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Kitty if you know how to play her otherwise nick is the best option
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Probably Fury, Kitty, Ghost imo.
    I actually used my first generic on Cap IW, b/c I didn't have any of the other options.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2022
    Fury is the best option, followed by KP. Nice roster — congrats!
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I thought ghost was high skilled until I met tigra
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I’d do Fury
  • Options
    Fury if you do BG
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Fury
  • Options
    new development, just pulled nimrod from the nexus 6*. should he get awakened over fury?