**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account was hacked, and no action was taken to correct it

ISO17ISO17 Posts: 83 ★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Don’t know how my original post warranted getting taken down, lol. But here we go again. An alliance mate got his account hacked into, and had 7K units worth of resources gifted to a “friend” that was NOT on his friends list, and was not on his friends list after he noticed the missing units. This was kabams response. They know exactly what was bought, and sent to this hacker and insist they can’t correct the actions.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Kabam took down your original post since it most likely was against tos
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★

• Options

Kabam took down your original post since it most likely was against tos

Yeah not sure exactly what was wrong, would be nice if they’d tell you exactly what it was. To your original question though, support are the ones that told him what the units had been spent on. He had no way to see where his units had gone
  • Options

Thank you. Idk if I’m just not seeing it, but I’m still not sure how it violates anything.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Do you know if your “alliance mate” have:
    1. Share account with others?
    2. Share device with others?
    3. Used merc services before?
  • Options

Couple things here.
    Calling out Support is not allowed on the Forum. As far as I can remember anyway.
    Also, the response is true. Support can reverse some transactions in some cases, but there's nothing they can do in the case of Items being used. This is true.
    As for being hacked, it's highly unlikely that someone had access to their Account without having knowledge of their login firsthand. Not impossible, but highly unlikely.
    This is also not something someone can resolve on someone else's behalf.

That would make sense, appreciate the insight. I am aware that i won’t be able to solve it for him, I just find it very frustrating. If this had happened to me, I know I woulda came straight to the forums
  • Options
    Hey @ISO17
    I'm sorry to hear your friends account has been compromised, unfortunately we are unable to help with account specific issues here on the forums, and only Support are able to assist with such issues.
    As you have already gone ahead and contacted support & received a response, I will be closing this thread as we are unable to assist any further.
This discussion has been closed.