**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos [MERGED]

Sonu986Sonu986 Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Why try so hard to get a champion that sucks so bad, Thanos is suppose to be one of the toughest champs in the game but in reality, the people that have him don't even use him because he sucks so bad. We think he needs overhaul make Thanos great again
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    He's a trophy champ, if they'd make him incredibly good it'd be pretty unfair for f2p players or people who don'y spend a lot in general.
    If they were to buff him I think his general availability should go up to give more people access to him. Give the top 10 in Legends runs for the EQ a 5* Thanos or something or run a special limited edition arena like they do with Deadpool and Sigil Witch
  • Options
    So Thanos is suppose to be one the toughest titans out there, and he's is one of the hardest champions to get for summoners!!! But in the game he hits like a wet noodle can we do something about this? I mean all he does it get fury and heal block, hes the mighty THANOS I feel like he should at least be a force to be reckoned with instead of being one of the he weeklings in the game!!!! What do you guys think???
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    a trophy character, so it's meh
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    I have 5* thanos, his awakened ability is actually pretty overpowered for battlegrounds, but otherwise kabam’s please give thanos more utility!!!
  • Options
    I have merged @Sonu986 & @Limpwigger's threads together to keep any Thanos discussion in a single location.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Sonu986 said:

Why try so hard to get a champion that sucks so bad, Thanos is suppose to be one of the toughest champs in the game but in reality, the people that have him don't even use him because he sucks so bad. We think he needs overhaul make Thanos great again

Yeah he really needs a Buff , i would like to Play an Infinity Stone Thanos like the Nameless Boss with the Infinity Stone Phases

I have an Rank 5 5* Dupe Sig 200 Thanos
    And if i would ever be Lucky to get a 6* i would take him to Rank 3 maybe 4 , cause i Love Thanos and with Synergies he isnt really bad...
  • Options
    GodLikeVicGodLikeVic Posts: 2
    Let 2024 be the year kabam plz & thx in advance! And once you do this let it be a year before people can acquire to make it a supply and demand option so y’all can cash in as well win for you and happy birthday to me. Thank you for your time and attention to the community/matter.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 896 ★★★★

Let 2024 be the year kabam plz & thx in advance! And once you do this let it be a year before people can acquire to make it a supply and demand option so y’all can cash in as well win for you and happy birthday to me. Thank you for your time and attention to the community/matter.

Stop necroing posts my man that was over a year ago
  • Options
    Tonystark1119Tonystark1119 Posts: 5
    I agree that Thanos needs a buff, even if it’s something small like giving him the ability to inflict some sort of debuff or a power drain special one.
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    We have 1 million iron men in game, why not a second Thanos (End game version) and be a little under Herc in damage....
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★

We have 1 million iron men in game, why not a second Thanos (End game version) and be a little under Herc in damage....

Deathless thanos will satisfy you.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Deathless thanos will satisfy you.
    I wouldn't count on that...

I mean, I hope he does, but don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

He's a trophy champ, if they'd make him incredibly good it'd be pretty unfair for f2p players or people who don'y spend a lot in general.
    If they were to buff him I think his general availability should go up to give more people access to him. Give the top 10 in Legends runs for the EQ a 5* Thanos or something or run a special limited edition arena like they do with Deadpool and Sigil Witch

I had the same thought process about trophy champions a while ago, but i feel as though kabam is making it more accessible for players year after year for Xmas event to obtain them even if they don’t spend s crazy amount. I myself have obtained 6+ WX from the event, and multiple 5* selectors from saving 3k units with the deadpooloza events and minimal arena aside from that. Thanos is a trophy champion yes, but i dont think he, one of the biggest antagonists, if not the biggest antagonist in marvel, should be barred from being relevant in this game just because years ago kabam decided he should be exclusive in this one event. Recently they even added Maestro who is exclusive to necropolis, which is locked for end game players, who is also a really good defender and solid attacker. He doesn’t need an insane kit or an overhaul, but definitely needs something changed damage and utility wise .

• Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 746 ★★★
    In movies Thanos wait for infinity stones
    Here our Thanos in game is waiting for buff