**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The first r5 6* is here

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34
    Malreck04 said:

surprised that it’s not a prestige champ, but then again, this may not be the first one ever

I guess it could've been Quicksilver given that it's RNG which class T6CC he gets, but I imagine once he gets enough Tech T6CC he'll R5 IIM.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

He formed science t6cc .if he really cared about more prestige , he would have gone Quicksilver....think Scorpion is his fav. champ in the game. He also has a 500 units Scorpion pfp so that further solidifies my thinking.

Your thinking is valid. But I'm quite sure he has all kinds of pfps 😛. Also quite sure he has already millions of points in solo banquet event. And is expecting lot of r5s from rank rewards. Pretty sure some prestige move will occur soon.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

He formed science t6cc .if he really cared about more prestige , he would have gone Quicksilver....think Scorpion is his fav. champ in the game. He also has a 500 units Scorpion pfp so that further solidifies my thinking.

Can't blame him. Scorp is a beast
    He really is ..i started using him 1st time with Venom synergy and boy was i shocked !! Venom is an awesome champ on his own so i don't mind him in the team . Just that i only have a 5/65 Venom .

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Can't blame him. Scorp is a beast
    He really is ..i started using him 1st time with Venom synergy and boy was i shocked !! Venom is an awesome champ on his own so i don't mind him in the team . Just that i only have a 5/65 Venom .

The Scorpion/Kraven/Agent Venom combo actually makes Agent Venom into a fairly useful character. Highly rng crit dependent, but if it bleeds and burns it dies pretty quick, and if it doesn't, scorpion can deal with it.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Whales gonna whale. No surprises there at all. Just maybe in how long it took to happen lol.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If he got one, then surely must be close to some couple more. Maybe even a full roster
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    edited December 2022

If he got one, then surely must be close to some couple more. Maybe even a full roster

Saw a picture of a guy with close to 3 of each class.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    If it's Rinrath or Hulk Immortal, the health pool would be 75k...

Damn!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    Super nice dude and globally ranked 1st in the world!
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

He spent so much money he went directly to Kabam to buy the units 😆

Is that possible?
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    He will have a full profile of R5 when the event ends
    He already has enough to take up a Skill & nearly enough for a Mutant
    He'll also have the gem from solo rank rewards, taking him to 4 R5 within a week
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    What a beautiful sight
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Someone tell him thanks for keeping the game alive
  • Options
    StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    2nd r5