**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you preparing for next BG season ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
1 week away from next BG season . Who all are going to be your main attackers ? My main armor attackers are Analhouse , CGR , HB , Galan and some others too . I am thinking to r3 Hood ( for his stagger ) and r3 Medusa too maybe ? πŸ€” Would Longshot work too ?

Β«1

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Consider AB immune defenders as well.

Dr. Zola

Yes yes ...i was just playing with Wiccan and man he looks really grt ...not sure about him being unduped tho ... prolly won't matter in BG ?
    Mauled said:

I ain’t telling πŸ˜‚ it’s a competition remember. I was quite fortunate in that I’ve got a fair few who should already be pretty good ranked up and I’m looking towards the later weeks when the competition is a bit stiffer

That's fair lol !! Who would you recommend between Hood and Wiccan for next meta ? Both unduped.
  • Rohit_316 said:

Mauled said:

I ain’t telling πŸ˜‚ it’s a competition remember. I was quite fortunate in that I’ve got a fair few who should already be pretty good ranked up and I’m looking towards the later weeks when the competition is a bit stiffer

That's fair lol !! Who would you recommend between Hood and Wiccan for next meta ? Both unduped.
    That’s a hard one to be honest. I love Hood personally, he’s a sleeper for a lot of fights where you wouldn’t think him to be very fast off the top of your head, like Nimrod, and he shuts down Hulkling beautifully.

I’d say start with Wiccan because of his immunities and do Hood after as well tbh.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Finally got galan and he is r4 now but very likely will always be ban.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    I'm working on several rank ups to improve my deck. I'll probably bit the bullet and make a non suicide mastery deck. I hate burning units on mastery reconfiguration so much.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    Professor X might work
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Mauled said:

Both will be good
    However Wiccan will also have defensive value while Hood will just be an attacker in this meta
    Start with Wiccan & see if u can also take up Hood after a while
    AMS94 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Mauled said:

Both will be good
    However Wiccan will also have defensive value while Hood will just be an attacker in this meta
    I saw Wiccan is bugged ...his neutralize says 5 seconds in game but on website it says 10 seconds ... that's a big difference.

Professor X might work

How ? As a defender or attacker ?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks like it’s time to r3 my Wiccan. Gonna be first mystic r3, maybe Maw next.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

AMS94 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Mauled said:

Both will be good
    I saw Wiccan is bugged ...his neutralize says 5 seconds in game but on website it says 10 seconds ... that's a big difference.
    Check deep dive. It's 5 only

Rohit_316 said:

AMS94 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Mauled said:

Both will be good
    Check deep dive. It's 5 only
    Then they should change it to 10 seconds ...in game it shows 10 seconds ...he was hyped as " really potent neutralize " . 5 seconds is very low.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Victory track should be less restrictive in terms of nodes. Am excited for BG returning but the meta is not enticing at all.
  • Yes. I have one rank up in mind that I don't think anyone has them at r4. If people do it's very far and few between. Hint they will be good for week 2 and 3 in GC.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    Is there anything in the description that says how much power burn damage is applied per armor?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean I ranked 2 Howard for no reason a little bit ago just now started leveling him up
    So..
  • TheNewCommanderTheNewCommander Posts: 14 β˜…
    i'm a 2-month cav and i mostly rely on five star r4&5s and six star full r1s. This season 4's nodes are hard though....i ranked up quite some champs which can stagger like juggs and i ranked up most guys who can ARMOR BREAK, like i took hulkbuster, man thing, angela, hype, venom.... i ranked up knull since i got him last season for his troublesome corruptions....never thought he would literally dominate this bg victory track with his living abyss debuffs(instantly removes armor up....), surely he's gettin banned by opponents...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    H3t3r said:

Yes. I have one rank up in mind that I don't think anyone has them at r4. If people do it's very far and few between. Hint they will be good for week 2 and 3 in GC.

Dead giveawayβ€”it’s clearly SIM ;)

Dr. Zola

Seriously, I think about how solid pre-12.0 Dr. Strange might have been her with his Counterspell and significant AB off Sp2.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…

I mean I ranked 2 Howard for no reason a little bit ago just now started leveling him up
    So..

Same :D

My Medusa went to r3 as soon as I seen this node

Same ...queen becomes my 46th r3 .