**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much Banquet Solo points was enough for top 26%-50% rank reward

Comments

• Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Realistically anybody who had scored about 30000-50000 IMO. Don't ask me why i just do, considering the player base and we can't expect every player to spend and get 80000 milestone rewards, UNITS are hard to get and most are not spenders.
  • Options
    Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
    Falconi said:

Realistically anybody who had scored about 30000-50000 IMO. Don't ask me why i just do, considering the player base and we can't expect every player to spend and get 80000 milestone rewards, UNITS are hard to get and most are not spenders.

I have 34k+ points in solo
    And i also have 1.9k units to spend tomorrow
    I have saved units until because I didn't got any ally rewards because I joined it just before 1 or 2 days earlier before event start.
    So from tomorrow I will able to contribute points in my alliance also
    So from alliance i will also get 550 units more
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    I have 58k now. With the 4 free ones from calander, and some arena work the next days, I will buy 2 more crystals and get to 70k and get the T3A & T6B catalysts. Idk if thats enough for 26-50% rewards tho…there are some crazy spenders out there…I’ve only used free units from arena.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yash0101 said:

Falconi said:

I have 34k+ points in solo
    And i also have 1.9k units to spend tomorrow
    I have saved units until because I didn't got any ally rewards because I joined it just before 1 or 2 days earlier before event start.
    So from tomorrow I will able to contribute points in my alliance also
    So from alliance i will also get 550 units more
    I would suggest invest all units, cuz this time people has spend too many money.
    Dont know if if it would qualify by having 85k pts