**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are You Kidding Me, Guys?

Comments

• Options
    TreeTree Posts: 19
    edited December 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    He doesn’t strike on an auto lock unless you try to intercept.

That's interesting, and I'll look into that. Thanks for saying something that might make a difference.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    1gpsleus2ien.png
    I used 0 potions or revives on modok and the whole quest. Only items I needed were refills. You don’t understand skill or strategy to fighting a champ. If you can post a video of getting hit on an auto lock you might get a little sympathy but otherwise you won’t get any
  • Options
    TreeTree Posts: 19
    Just for kicks, I'll record a video and upload it to one of my sites, if posting external video links isn't prohibited. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm looking for a bug fix.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    I just parry. 1 hit. Heavy. Back away. Intercept sometimes.
  • Options
    Yes we do understand, but apparently you aren’t. Just parry and do 4 hit combos and swipe back. Or don’t get into a quest you can’t handle
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Lol... the bosses are far from "hard" come on.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    It is suppose to be a little challenging.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    How are you gona fight the uncollected one if you're struggling with the master one? You can also use 3 star AA and shut off all his auto blocking, the 4* destroyed MODOK in uncollected mode
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Tree wrote: »
    I'm gonna make this short and sweet. You specifically said this month's Master was going to be easier. And while you dropped the PI of the regular enemies, you have done terrible things with bosses. Specifically on 3.2, more specifically Modok.

This garbage is stupid, guys. There's no reason I've done 3.2 twice and needed to use almost 150 items. You need to fix this nonsense, ASAP. I know if it was a bug that helped us, you'd be all over emergency maintenance, so it screwing us this hard seems like a matter worth taking time on, but I'd really appreciate some kind of sense of urgency.

I'm really disappointed in your guys' latest slap in the face to the community. I'm even being nice this time.

Just curious to know who your champs are. I actually completed Master level last night and while the MODOK Master Level fight wasn't a walk in the park, it wasn't that difficult as you've described. I used two L2 Team Revives when I got to MODOK and used five L2 Team Revives on MODOK @ Uncollected Difficulty.

• Options
    BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Your skill and roster are the issue, but it will take a little amount of wisdom to see why.
    . This is likely a POS troll with a 4/40 as his highest champ... I wish people would use their in game name with all their “get good” “you suck” talk

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    SWEET!

What's mine say?!?

NO AND THEN!
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Nice to see, player defending kabam. Lol.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Imran wrote: »
    Nice to see, player defending kabam. Lol.

Honestly, I defend what I think is right, no matter who is involved. This month kabam has done really nice things to the game including updating war to accommodate skill, they've added an uncollected difficulty with better rewards, act 5.4 is about to drop soon with amazing rewards, and we're about to get the chance to obtain more gold. I have been very critical of kabam in the past, but what they're doing now is great.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I mean, everyone's experience is different. Personally I was quite pleased with the difficulty of Master. I like the focus being on the Bosses. Much less tense. M.O.D.O.K. was a pain, only because of the Blocking, but after you get into the habit of Stun before getting a Combo in, it's not that bad. I used one Level 1 Revive because I was blindsided by an L2, but otherwise Hulk made short work of it. Not to judge anyone else's challenge of course. I find it quite reasonable. I'm hoping the difficulty remains somewhat similar, so Master can remain a stepping stone. Uncollected is the new challenge.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I'm gonna make this short and sweet. You specifically said this month's Master was going to be easier. And while you dropped the PI of the regular enemies, you have done terrible things with bosses. Specifically on 3.2, more specifically Modok.

This garbage is stupid, guys. There's no reason I've done 3.2 twice and needed to use almost 150 items. You need to fix this nonsense, ASAP. I know if it was a bug that helped us, you'd be all over emergency maintenance, so it screwing us this hard seems like a matter worth taking time on, but I'd really appreciate some kind of sense of urgency.

I'm really disappointed in your guys' latest slap in the face to the community. I'm even being nice this time.

What exactly is wrong with the monthly quest thats causing you to use items and what level are your champions. This post is verrrryyy vague
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I plan to quake master modok.

The auto block wont be a factor.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Rofl.

This is the easiest master event yet. Use an ability reducer or smaller combo as suggested. 150 items is ludicrous.

The last time I used 150 items in a quest was when we had 3day item use going on.

I honestly think 150 is an exaggeration. No way this person counted every potion and buff he used

well apparently he cant count to 4 it seems, so 150 is way above him
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    modok auto blocking gmust be nerfed nothing more
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Posts: 4
    I have no problems with the bosses, but I think the rest in master is a bit too easy tbh. I play this game for my amusement, not to Autoplay through more easy stuff to get to some interesting fights
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Just for kicks, I'll record a video and upload it to one of my sites, if posting external video links isn't prohibited. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm looking for a bug fix.
    Yes u can understand what you are saying even if others can't (after seeing the whole post) modok is just blocking like hell with his auto block. He is even triggering specials while blocking so he's certainly bugged
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @_ASDF_ I did post how I fought modok several times on here and the OP just didn’t get it so I gave proof. I can’t exactly prove I didn’t use items. No AA was used on modok. I used drax, ultron, or gp. I used my AA on taskmaster
  • Options
    Tree I get it. Modok even stopped a level 1 super attack in the middle. I had no chance. He all sorts of bs. I wish this game was constructed a little better. I can pull off the entire Bayman super combo in DOA2 with no cheats, but this game has so much to chance and is so imbalanced.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Anyone saying he is easy is talking (removed by moderator), he makes this the hardest master event in over a year, he was fixed from punching when he autoblocks your intercept so that's a small step, he isn't too bad with archangel, (parry heavy, get neurotoxin) I studied and checked strategies and basically resorted to taking all ability reduction champs and the last times through managed no revives in uncollected difficulty ( elektra, stark spidey to evade the l1, Hyperion, archangel and voodoo was who I used)
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Only issue I have is when I’m 3 hits into a 4 hit combo and he just throws a special attack while blocking.

That and I can’t seem to parry with AA but that’s me being a scrub, everything everyone’s told you is good advice for getting past modok so stop whining about how nobody understands you and heed their advice.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Oh yeah you can't hit him when he has an l1, gotta step back and bait
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    And it’s not even about difficulty. It’s about learning how to fight in a certain situation. That’s called a ‘challenge’ and you overcome challenges. It’s a game, and games are full of em. Sure a lot of people have stronger champs than you bud. But modok is all about defense. It’s a pain but you can only really get three to four hits per parry. Gotta fight defensively. I like what kabam did. Made it feel like I earned my unchallenged badge. But master was easy peasy
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    He is a pain to fight, no doubt. I got through him with Elektra and Hawkeye for Master, Elektra being the best as she will reduce his abilities by 85% if you get him to bleed wi sp1