**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Season 4 Meta [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Why am I being power burned and losing health even though the defender has multiple armor breaks on them?

He can have both armor and armor break
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I thought I was going to like this node but it doesn't make sense that we lose health when being power burned...and even though the defender has multiple armor breaks I am still getting power burned.

The removal of health is to create a difference between power drain and power burn. draining power has no health penalty, while burning does. also, it doesn't matter how many armor breaks the opponent has. if they have an armor up and you hit them, you take the damage
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    Personally, I don’t currently like the nodes. I’m getting mullered every fight. Having said that I have a month to work out what champs to best use on defence and attack. I have a fairly solid paragon roster but I generally only use the same champs. This will help push me out of comfort zone to use newer champs that I have ranked up but don’t really use.

Feedback on the 1st day will likely be different to feedback on the last day. When it comes to BG the cream of the crop rises first. Let the better players get promoted and it’ll be easier in a week or 2.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 596 ★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Personally, I don’t currently like the nodes. I’m getting mullered every fight. Having said that I have a month to work out what champs to best use on defence and attack. I have a fairly solid paragon roster but I generally only use the same champs. This will help push me out of comfort zone to use newer champs that I have ranked up but don’t really use.

Feedback on the 1st day will likely be different to feedback on the last day. When it comes to BG the cream of the crop rises first. Let the better players get promoted and it’ll be easier in a week or 2.

This!!! I too have a pretty decent roster & while I'm annoyed & frustrated ATM, I'm looking forward to stepping out of my champion "comfort zone" & ranking up & learning some champions that are just gathering dust in the roster closet. I usually wait a few days, just get 2 days rewards, & start my grind round week 2 & 1/2. This time I went right in & got cooked. Came here to rant then found this, so thank you
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Guess you need Galan
  • KlippKlipp Posts: 174 ★★
    NikoBravo said:

Guess you need Galan

My first block
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    This season is already off to a horrible start. Man, I missed not having Battlegrounds….until today 🤣
  • PS. The ones I see as most successful right now are the exact same Champions used in the 1st Meta of Battlegrounds ever with Bulwark and Explosive Personality. Lots of Armor Up champs on defence and lots of Nullifiers and Armor Breakers as attackers. Plus, this time, you can toss in Power Burn immune Champs too.

If I remember correctly, the Bulwark meta had an armor break immunity node… So it was not about the champs that the players had (armor break champs) but about the skilled playstyle (win without hitting opponent’s block)…

This time it’s different… It’s less about skill, but rather the roster… I personally don’t like this approach.
    Yes and no. Champs that gained Armor Ups on their Own (being struck or otherwise) were the top Defenders for that Season, so you still had to play around it.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Electric defense alone was there it would be tolerable but adding it to hit me I dare you it makes the mode almost unplayable apart from specific counters. If hit me I dare you is changed the mode would be a lot better.