**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wiccan value

Comments

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Bump
  • Commenting here just to see if they’ll respond.
  • I don't understand why the Mods ignore certain threads which are clearly relevant and require an answer. If they hadn't ignored multiple threads about Mole Man we wouldn't have had the debacle when they finally fixed/nerfed him. Wiccan is on my list of champs I might rank, so a comment that this is being brought to the game team would be appreciated. Even if the answer is that his description will be changed to match the reality, we ought to know. @Kabam Miike

The mods probably just don't care because they're moderators, not game team designers. I do hope we hear something concrete from kabam, but at this point, I'm kinda doubting we'll get an answer soon.
  • FallOutBenFallOutBen Posts: 4
    Bump
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

I don't understand why the Mods ignore certain threads which are clearly relevant and require an answer. If they hadn't ignored multiple threads about Mole Man we wouldn't have had the debacle when they finally fixed/nerfed him. Wiccan is on my list of champs I might rank, so a comment that this is being brought to the game team would be appreciated. Even if the answer is that his description will be changed to match the reality, we ought to know. @Kabam Miike

The mods probably just don't care because they're moderators, not game team designers. I do hope we hear something concrete from kabam, but at this point, I'm kinda doubting we'll get an answer soon.
    The mods bring lots of bugs and issues reported by players to the game team. When they completely ignore a thread like this it makes them look fickle, like they cherry pick the things they feel like addressing rather than aiding in transparency from Kabam. I don't understand it because they are really helpful on some issues and they just completely ignore others. This doesn't seem like an issue that can be ignored. Either Wiccan is bugged, or his description is wrong.
    They’ve been looking fickle for quite some time. So many valid bug reports on these forums get ignored & yes I know there’s a lot of nonsense to weed through but that’s no excuse.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Yo mod...need some help here.
    Bump
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Another day, another hope, mods please? I saw Kabam Jax jokingly comment yesterday, so mods are getting back to work. Hopefully they will soon find their time to drop by and give us some info
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

it just happened to me as well
    why isnt wiccan pausing spells when i hold block and activate the shield spell?
    is that a bug too or this always happened and i didnt know

I haven’t had an issue with it till recently. I enjoyed Wiccan so much I even used a generic gem on him but now it’s a regret. Sometimes he works in bgs and other times he doesn’t.

Although kabam said there is a bug with neutralize and the hit me I dare you node where the charges don’t reset and remain at 9.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    So is this an intended change that happened before his release and the text in his champ spotlight wasn’t update? Or is it simply an in game error?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian
    edited January 2023

He only pauses spells when using a special or casting a new spell. So holding block will pause all your spells once, then you'd have to wait for it wear off before it can pause spells again with block.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian
    edited January 2023

Pikolu said:

He only pauses spells when using a special or casting a new spell. So holding block will pause all your spells once, then you'd have to wait for it wear off before it can pause spells again with block.
    if all 4 of my spells are already active then that means it cant be paused unless i use a special then?
    That is correct. The sp2 will deactivate the fire spell for many combos so you can pause that way. Imo the pause needs to be a little longer to be viable in this meta of BGs because .01 seconds of neutralize being down means they get an armor up.
    They have been answering all sorts of things. Idk why they don't just drop in and acknowledge this thread exists...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

They have been answering all sorts of things. Idk why they don't just drop in and acknowledge this thread exists...

That's what annoys me. It's clear that they have decided to ignore this for some reason.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I would also like to get a comment on this from Kabam.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions that fast, maybe the mods themselves dunno the answer and they have to get it from someone else in the team.
  • Kerneas said:

I wouldn't jump to conclusions that fast, maybe the mods themselves dunno the answer and they have to get it from someone else in the team.
    Normally when they do that, kabam jax leaves a comment saying, hey guys, I'm going to ask the team about this and will give you an answer when we find out.
    Pikolu said:

Kerneas said:

Normally when they do that, kabam jax leaves a comment saying, hey guys, I'm going to ask the team about this and will give you an answer when we find out.
    I know, but that doesn't necessarily mean this isn't the case. I had one similar thread waiting for this long, and eventually we got the answer.

Also, I think my explanation makes the most sense, because if I look at it: we are all adults (most likely), Kabam employees for sure are. Ignoring this thread on purpose isn't a behavior you'd expect from an adult. Such ignorance would be childish, impolite and just awkwardly stubborn. Besides, there is no advantage they gain by ignoring this. It's a legitimate question asked on their own platform, they can't gain anything by not answering it.

Look, I understand your feelings and I am getting annoyed too. I am starting to feel like they wipe the floor with us, but I still imagine there are reasons behind, that we don't see. For example the team communication I mentioned. They are also just people and can also make a mistake. Call me naïve, but I will just wait and try to keep the discussion from diverting, so that this thread doesn't get shut down before we get an answer. Because there is nothing else we can do.