**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4 for Carina’s Challengers?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I’m going to be doing Carina’s Challengers soon, and was wondering whom I should take to r4? I’ll be using a gem and max sigging void and taking him to r4, but I can also r4 one other. Suggestions on who it should be for those of you that have done it? I’ll be doing path 3, and I do have a max sig r5 Falcon and caiw, but can r4 them if you think they’re better.

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 103 ★★
    Also, most of the challenges require non-6 star champs.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    My alliance doesn't care about war (only silver 1), and I'm not that into BG. Everything else is completed (except variants on easy).
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    I’d go Ultron personally like using him
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    None of those champs would be eligible to help you for more than one or two of Carina's challenges at most. Each of the challenges require specific star levels, classes, and in some cases specific champs or combinations of more than one of the above attributes. For example Complete Abyss with only Mutant champs, Complete LOL with only a 4* StarLord, or complete ROL with only a 3* Aegon. If you're dead set on doing them, I'd make sure you have and rank up all of the specific 3, 4 and 5* champs you're going to need and get those ones out of the way first before you get too invested in the very few challenges where you can actually use a very limited roster of 6* champs tbh.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Lol I think some people are missing the r in challengers.

I Ultron might be solid, but Cap and Falcon really could use the awakening. Best bet is probably Shang Chi. He and Falcon are necessities for the collector.
    edited January 2023

Lol I think some people are missing the r in challengers.

I Ultron might be solid, but Cap and Falcon really could use the awakening. Best bet is probably Shang Chi. He and Falcon are necessities for the collector.

Finally someone gets it. I've been deciding mostly between those two, but I didn't know if Moleman would be a dark horse against the collector with his true frenzy (so the collector can't evade).

And I loved using Squirrel Girl 🐿️ for the challenge with Medusa.
    OKAYGang said:

None of those champs would be eligible to help you for more than one or two of Carina's challenges at most. Each of the challenges require specific star levels, classes, and in some cases specific champs or combinations of more than one of the above attributes. For example Complete Abyss with only Mutant champs, Complete LOL with only a 4* StarLord, or complete ROL with only a 3* Aegon. If you're dead set on doing them, I'd make sure you have and rank up all of the specific 3, 4 and 5* champs you're going to need and get those ones out of the way first before you get too invested in the very few challenges where you can actually use a very limited roster of 6* champs tbh.

Most of the Carina challenges are done. This is referring to the Carina's Challengers, where you go through the Abyss using the designated tagged champions.