**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We dont want you if...

1. you would rather play this game than fo to your child’s birthday party
2. you spend more than $100 on games per month.
3. you want to schedule everyone in the alliance as to when they can play.

Other than that, please look me up if your looking for a fun laid back alliance to grow with

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    You don't want anyone that spends more than $100 a month on this game. Heck I'd pull out the red carpet for them.

LOL, Same!!!!!
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    taking the game too seriously and forcing people to hold crystals ....force them to have same schedule as you.....there is something wrong with that...and many people don't spend money and beat many difficult things.....I agree with you completely.
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Prestige was only for one thing greedy money grabbers that is kabam. I thought this was fun at first now it is a job and Alliances want you up no matter what time it is no sleep no personal life and you better jump when told or out. Worse they kick you for higher ranked players. There is no loyalty in this game it is about rewards and players that can spend big dollars kabam makes this game we who can not spend big money do not matter. Kabam is the worse the company ever.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    While this a creative way to recruit for your alliance, i think you missed the mark with point number 2.

How much people spend are up to them. Different people have different financial capabilities, to categorize individuals based on an absolute number is either lazy, or ignorant.

• Options
    I would rather play this game than go to your child's birthday party, that's for sure.

But what if they have cake? Free cake, dude. That's a tough call.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    A spender won't stay long in an alliance that doesn't offer the reward path they seek.

I'm glad there are others who don't take the game too seriously, good luck in your recruitment.
  • Options
    Let me be clear, if people choose to play this game differently than me or want to do any of those things above, that is up to them. Thats just not how me or the others of my alliance want to play. The great part of this game is the variety of people who play
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    This alliance will go far!
  • Options
    Too funny. They need to have search by top champion & region of alliance for searching. Finally found alliance in US region. As AUS was grsat could never play with teammates. Good luck recruiting. Look me up.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    At least tell us what your alliance name is?!?!??!
  • Options
    DoomanDooman Posts: 74
    So... if someone is regularly your #1 in SA at ... lets say 20K+ points.

You should, by rights, boot them. They 'aren't the type of player you're looking for'
  • Options
    Oops, the name of the alliance is JAFA1 - Just Another Freakin Alliance. You can also search me, the spelling is the same either in game or through LINE
  • Options
    johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Easy going ally. Very nice and welcoming guys. Grown ups as well.