**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MISSING BANQUET REWARDS

Am I the only person who did not get their BANQUET REWARDS? I have been in my alliance and participated in the entire thing and I have no idea where my rewards are at.

Comments

• darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38
    Me too, i had my solo rewards but not the alliance yet. Just patience.
  • Dragstep50Dragstep50 Posts: 4
    Got my alliance rewards. Still waiting on my solo rewards.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 427 ★★
    I got solo, but waiting on ally
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    same didn’t get either.. but I assume they’re dropping highest to lowest
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Zenio said:

same didn’t get either.. but I assume they’re dropping highest to lowest

If that's the case brother, then why isn't my rank showing up ? May be the rewards are dropping by the initials of your Game ID
  • DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    Got nothing yet, takes some time to send them to everyone i guess.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 261 ★★★
    No solo, no alliance rewards?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    😭omg..it's coming sometime today
  • LanMessLanMess Posts: 4
    Are the solo rewards still being delivered? I got around 300k and was hoping for top 3% from what I heard but I have not received any rewards yet. It gets more worrisome the longer it goes. Just curious if anyone is still receiving them or ideas on where Top 3% ends.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Haven’t gotten mine either finished with 40k.
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    @Kabam Miike arw they given out per rank rewards meaning from bottom to top In Order or top to bottom??
  • The_Qwert09The_Qwert09 Posts: 5
    Does that mean for both solo and alliance
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

Rewards roll out over time, so they're not delivered to all accounts simultaneously. I, personally, am still waiting for my alliance rewards. Rest assured they're still on their way!

So no preferential treatment for Kabam employees? Are you still allowed to say you want them now like I am doing?
  • Kappa2g said:

Reverse, got alliance but not solo yet

I’m didn’t receive my solo rewards, but others in my alliance did.
  • The_Qwert09The_Qwert09 Posts: 5
    Hisoka666 said:

Kappa2g said:

Reverse, got alliance but not solo yet

I’m didn’t receive my solo rewards, but others in my alliance did.
    Yeah same here that’s why just curious if that’s how it’s working for both
  • UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    Solo must be bottom to top since people way below my score have got them. Alliance seemed to come out to everyone in our alliance but its probably similar unless it is just Kabam messing with us
  • I haven’t received my banquet rewards both solo or alliance, is this normal as alot of people are getting them already
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I received alliance rewards but still no solo rewards
  • I still haven't received my solo rewards in my alliance but got alliance rewards
  • xjetxjet Posts: 1
    How comes I haven’t gotten any of my rewards for the banquet event even if they are low rewards they still help my account with some of the content
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

Rewards roll out over time, so they're not delivered to all accounts simultaneously. I, personally, am still waiting for my alliance rewards. Rest assured they're still on their way!

that feedback is appreciated. I don't really want to spam tickets into support... but I had a couple questions...

1: how long should one wait before it is appropriate to file a ticket with support for "delayed" rewards like this or EOP?
    2: along those lines, I always seem to be one of the last to receive them. Is there some kind of "order" in how they go out? It doesn't seem to be based on score, alphabetics, age of account, alliance, or anything else I can think might make sense.

I try to have patience... but there is some level of "fairness" involved too. Case in point, Others can use their new rewards in battlegrounds tonight, where I am stuck waiting. Also missed the opportunity to use them in this incarnation of the level up event (will just have to wait until next one).

And seeing every youtuber in the world post their openings... doesn't "help". I am happy for everyone who got what they wanted... just wish it were my turn already.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Update: 1 minute after posting this... I got my rewards. Maybe I should have posted sooner :-)
  • Ravi120291Ravi120291 Posts: 3
    SpaceCorp said:

Am I the only person who did not get their BANQUET REWARDS? I have been in my alliance and participated in the entire thing and I have no idea where my rewards are at.

my alliance kicked me yesterday... won't i get Banquet rewards...i have contributed for that
  • Ravi120291Ravi120291 Posts: 3
    my alliance kicked me yesterday... won't i get Banquet rewards...i have contributed for that
  • I am the only one still waiting for solo rewards ? Ravi you might want to message them a ticket, I think u don't get them if booted.