**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto-enlist did not auto-enlist

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Umm wtf?!? I Auto-enlisted my alliance for 2 BGs in war and I just checked and it says we are not enlisted...I should've known better than to trust it and just do it the old fashioned way.

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So. We ended up getting enlisted but we were enlisted in 3 battlegroups instead of 2...
  • Options
    AdjeriusAdjerius Posts: 68
    We were auto-enlisted for two groups as well. The first war went as expected. Today, we got put into a three group match.

It is possible that an officer accidentally changed it, but nobody has admitted to it as of yet. There might be a bug.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Auto enlist seems to not work for anyone unless you’re doing 3 bgs. It’s been glitched since day one. Can auto enlist 2 bgs and it says it’s all set then come back an hour later and it will say 3bgs. It’s pretty messed up so we have had to keep it turned off for the month due to it as it will do what it wants when it wants while turned on
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Adjerius said:

We were auto-enlisted for two groups as well. The first war went as expected. Today, we got put into a three group match.

It is possible that an officer accidentally changed it, but nobody has admitted to it as of yet. There might be a bug.

Not an officers fault. Both my ally’s been doing 3 bgs instead of two and my officers are my family so it’s not them. The auto enlist does what it wants. What you save will not be what’s saved an hour later. Go auto enlist 2 bgs then log out and log back in and go check and it will say 3bgs. I just did exactly this to get screenshots to send in ticket.
  • Options
    AdjeriusAdjerius Posts: 68
    Auto enlist with two groups worked fine for us during the off season, and the first war of the season. We saw the same thing as you, where it said that we were enlisted for three groups, but it was actually working correctly behind the scenes. Being unable to trust what it says is certainly unsettling!

Today’s war is different. However, I just found out that someone saw in the alliance feed that a different officer’s name showed up when it started. So now I suspect he actually did change it after all, and just didn’t realize it. Mystery solved, crisis averted, nothing to see here!

But that visual bug definitely needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    First few wars worked fine with auto enlist on 2 BG then the last war it added us for 3Bg…
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 20
    I have tried to use auto-enlist multiple times to setup our alliance for 1 BG in offseason and 2 BG during the season. I have never had it work properly. Usually it sets both to the same. Sometimes it enlists us for 3. I have given up on it. Great idea for a feature but terrible execution.
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    Our alliance autoenlist 3bgs offseason And 3bgs onseason From a start... First war of a season wasnt autoenlisted due to bug on autoenlisting. We Are sure we did 3bgs autoenlisting, but Kabam says we Have to prove IT by screens... We dont Have biggest whales in alliance, So no solution From Kabam for US. Season Is over(no Chance to master again)So we had to move to other alliance this season.