**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I used my 6 star Generic on....

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Since the day he was released he has been putting lot of work in our rosters.... and I had him as a 5/65 and now I pulled him as a 6 star.
It was a very tough choice between Archangel and Nick Fury... And finally I used it

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Good job. I was leaning towards Herc, then I just Duped him. Glad I waited.
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Did the same thing
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Sweet sauce

Hey some advice? It might be an obvious conclusion, but like everyone, I got a 6 star awakening generic from the banquet milestone rewards, and was saving it for my favorite Marvel character, Blade.
    But I just pulled Nimrod and Corvus from the banquet rank rewards (I only had 14 six stars prior to this opening)

Who would benefit the most from the gem? I know most people wouldn't even consider Blade at all in this scenario, but it's just his awakened ability, widely considered the best healing champ in the game. But I also know NImrod and Corvus are just flat out better champs all around, namely Nimrod. But do they need to be awakened to slotted into God tier?

Would you choose to awaken your absolute favorite character, both in Marvel and in game, or a 'God' top tier character that can solve alot of the most difficult content in the game?
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Gambl0r said:

Sweet sauce

Hey some advice? It might be an obvious conclusion, but like everyone, I got a 6 star awakening generic from the banquet milestone rewards, and was saving it for my favorite Marvel character, Blade.
    But I just pulled Nimrod and Corvus from the banquet rank rewards (I only had 14 six stars prior to this opening)

Who would benefit the most from the gem? I know most people wouldn't even consider Blade at all in this scenario, but it's just his awakened ability, widely considered the best healing champ in the game. But I also know NImrod and Corvus are just flat out better champs all around, namely Nimrod. But do they need to be awakened to slotted into God tier?

Would you choose to awaken your absolute favorite character, both in Marvel and in game, or a 'God' top tier character that can solve alot of the most difficult content in the game?

Blade along with the gem will need alot of sig stones to make his regen worth your while but still his awakening has benefits and can save you potions and make him more sustainable.
    On the other hand just putting the gem can make corvus amazing as he can survive any debuff damage either passive or active and can get you out of many tricky fight by just hitting opponents block.
    Nimrod’s awakening just makes his ramp up faster against mutants so wouldn’t suggest doing that with such a small roster.

In addition wait it out if you don’t have an emergency of using it. Generics are hard to come by and use them when you get a champ that absolutely needs it and you are unable to dupe him after alot of tries.
  • Options
    Gambl0r said:

Sweet sauce

I would use the skill gem yes the generic no there are better options and it's very hard to get them as of now
  • Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    If you enjoy the champ then do what you want to do but with 16 champs you might be better off holding it until that gamechanging pull arrives (its not going to be blade anymore either) because as you progress, more options and resources arrive.

My son tried to make me use mine on domino for BG and I waited, I was sorely tempted to use it on Ronan for a laugh because he is garbage without it but situationally very good with the dupe, next pull. Hercules.

And I still haven't used the gem because I don't want to "waste" it just yet, it might be a year before I see another one (I have 96 6*, ok, but far from a big roster)

You can still use and enjoy blade without the sig, just get hit less haha.