**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What the hell is this control issue now ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

2 easy matches back to back but when i started the match , controls didn't registered at all . My champs kelt dashing forward randomly and weren't responsive to my inputs . Fix this firsthand !! Again these issues have started.

Comments

• Options

That is so weird I've never seem that before. What kinda phone do you use?

One plus Nord CE 2 5G . I noticed many people in different discord servers noticing the same issue .
  • Options
    Markjv81 said:

Yeah he modded the game so he dies in 10 seconds.
    You're not making any sense right now .
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    That’s strange. I’ve never seen that. That’s a weird bug. Has it happened since?

Jinx
  • Options
    Markjv81 said:

Throwing around accusations like this is against forum rules. Please be respectful of other users.

Jinx
  • Options
    Jinxesaxe said:

That’s strange. I’ve never seen that. That’s a weird bug. Has it happened since?

Jinx

I didn't play post that . This happened at 2 am last night ..the witchcraft hour starts at 3 am so not sure what went wrong.
  • Options
    That sure is interesting. Hopefully Jax or Miike finds this thread and can refer it to the team. Might be something to look into.

Jinx
  • Options
    AR48AR48 Posts: 14
    I too faced this issue yesterday. was fighting Kitty with Galan and instead of blocking to bait heavy, he kept running forward and was K.O. in 24 seconds. I play the game on iphone 12 pro.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    I’ve had multiple matches lost to bugs. I go to block and I get wrecked like I’m not pushing anything. Get random dashes. I had to force restart the game while a match was loading due to a connection error and it loaded to the game in portrait mode. I multitasked out of the game, came back, the game was in landscape , but my special button wouldn’t work.
  • Options
    Yeah this is frustrating!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can you guys plz raise this issue ? Thanks.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

Jinxesaxe said:

That sure is interesting. Hopefully Jax or Miike finds this thread and can refer it to the team. Might be something to look into.

Jinx

Are you trying to copy Dr.Zola 😂 @DrZola

I like it—someone who takes full and personal ownership and authorship of his/her posts!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Markjv81 said:

Throwing around accusations like this is against forum rules. Please be respectful of other users.

Jinx
    I believe it was a joke.
  • Options
    All game modes or limited to BG?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    My champs truly enjoy head slamming themselves into a sp.
    They can't get enough of it, it such an addictive rush.
    It such a rush, I wanna slam my head against the wall as well after losing a BS match!
  • Options
    mata2021 said:

All game modes or limited to BG?

Only limited to BGs as of now.
  • Options

And this happened again just now . What's most annoying is that this match was my ticket to Diamond 1 . I am already facing players who have double bigger roster than mine so now it's seriously annoying.