**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 advice; Kitty or Gorr?

EkoreizEkoreiz Posts: 2
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I've tested both many times, and Gorr seems to be higher-level both in terms of time and as a combo counter. what do you guys think, they are both Awakened. Considering that Gorr will be even better with the new buff, I think I should make Gorr R3. But I'm curious about your thoughts.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
    Kitty
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★
    New buff for Gorr seems great but awakened Kitty to R3 is a no-brainer
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If BGs is ur focus then go with Gorr, specially if u like him more than Kitty
    Kitty is OP & valued appropriately bcoz she can counter a LOT of stuff that other champs can not, but IMO Gorr has more value for BGs both as an attacker & as a defender....but that is only after his buff
    In his current state Kitty is still more valuable

But keep in mind that most probably Kitty will be able to counter more metas, nodes, defenders & content compared to Gorr
    Kitty is like Ghost....her popularity might decline but she will always remain useful

IMO eventually u should take both of them to R3 but go with Gorr first since u like him more, & he'll be pretty good in last week of GC
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Trust your own profile picture selection.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 394 ★★★
    My opinion, Kitty Pryde. However you seem to have made your mind up already, so I think you should r3 Gorr! You seem like you’ll have a good time with him.

Jinx