124»

Comments

• Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited January 2023

Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

Update is out and no changes to Wiccan 🤦‍♂️

The update was for Wiccans heavy attack spells, it never had anything to do with his neutralize when being used on attack.
    Pls read my post about Vulnerability Debuff and sp3. I just spamed heavy and sp1 and its the same ;)
    The debuff only last 20 seconds, does it really matter if it can stack more than twice? I don’t think that’s very realistic to get off 3 sp3’s in under 20 seconds.

And what do you mean spam heavies and sp1 and it’s the same?
    Yes. It matters...You could easly get to second sp3.

What’s the problem tho? Just because in game is doesn’t say max stacks: 2? Most if not all champs with debuffs, prowess, etc, can’t stack past 99 unless stated otherwise. I don’t really see the problem if it says in the notes that it has a stack limit but doesn’t say it in game.

Yea you could get to a second sp3 but what about a 3rd, 4th, or 5th? If the stack limit is 2 then that’s what it is.
  • Options
    Haldir1983Haldir1983 Posts: 20
    Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

The update was for Wiccans heavy attack spells, it never had anything to do with his neutralize when being used on attack.
    Pls read my post about Vulnerability Debuff and sp3. I just spamed heavy and sp1 and its the same ;)
    The debuff only last 20 seconds, does it really matter if it can stack more than twice? I don’t think that’s very realistic to get off 3 sp3’s in under 20 seconds.

What’s the problem tho? Just because in game is doesn’t say max stacks: 2? Most if not all champs with debuffs, prowess, etc, can’t stack past 99 unless stated otherwise. I don’t really see the problem if it says in the notes that it has a stack limit but doesn’t say it in game.

Yea you could get to a second sp3 but what about a 3rd, 4th, or 5th? If the stack limit is 2 then that’s what it is.
    You are so agresive. What is your problem?
    Notes at website should be the same as in the game. Thats all.
    2 stacks = more energy dmg.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

You are so agresive. What is your problem?
    Notes at website should be the same as in the game. Thats all.
    2 stacks = more energy dmg.
    Aggressive? I’m trying to ask questions, I’m very confused at what you’re trying to say what the problem exactly is. Does the the sp3 vulnerability debuff not stack to 2? Does it stack beyond 2? Is it just because it doesn’t tell you there is a stack limit in game description? I still don’t know what you meant about spam heavies and sp1 and it’s the same. I’m just trying to get answers here.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang!

Sorry about this one, it slipped through the cracks entirely. Will be bringing this to the game team to find out more information.

Additionally, the update from Wiccan's spotlight was small, and mentioned in the initial rebalancing update (changes in bold):
    Arcane Theft (Heavy): Gain a Power Gain passive, granting 1% of Max Power over 10 second(s). Max 10 stacks. Nullifies up to one Fury, Precision, or Power Gain Buff off the Opponent to increase the potency of the Power Gain Passive to 5%.

But yes, we'll try to get answers on the discrepancy between online and in-game kit details!

Thank you for your patience.

Is Kabam doing anything about Wiccan crashing the game when your fight vs him?