**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision sig is bugged

2»

Comments

• Options
    nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104

Nilaebran
    2 giorni fa
    Vision Age of Ultron is not working properly in game. His signature ability is not working, he burns power but doesn't steal it. I have mine at rank 4 as a 6* and signature level 200. I am not the only one having noticed this problem, there are several complaints on the forum with photos and videos highlighting the issue. There is no sign that kabam aknowledged this anywhere, not on the forums and not in the new bugs and known issues tracker. Can we expect a fix or a way to recover the resources spent to upgrade this champion? Thank you!

Ericjae
    1 giorno fa
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand you are reporting issues with Vision (Age of Ultron) power burn ability not working as intended in the game.

We want to gather information about your experiences to investigate your concerns. Given the wide variety and complexity of battle mechanics such as masteries, buff nodes, and synergies, information about the fight will allow us to better investigate all interactions in this particular situation.

Before sharing further details about your report with us, though, please restart your device if you have not done so already. We have found that restarting a device can resolve most temporary and display issues. If, after restarting your device, you are still encountering issues, please answer the following questions:

Which Champion were you using? Who else was on your team?
    Which Champion were you battling against?
    Which game mode (arena, alliance war, alliance quest, etc.) did this battle occur in?
    If this battle occurred in a story quest or event quest, which one was it? (Example: "Realm of Legends")
    If the opponent was under the effect of a buff node, what were those effects or the related node number on the map?
    Were there any boost items active during the battle?

If you have any screenshots or videos of the issue, please reply with those as well since they may contain details or information that can help the team to address the issue more quickly. We may also ask you additional questions or request a video if we find that we need more information for our report.

We are still working to address this situation and do not have information to share about compensation at this time. We wanted to let you know that if we provide players compensation for this issue, it would be done through the in-game mail, so you can check there for updates.

We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to your response.

Best regards,
    Ericjae
    Kabam Support

Nilaebran
    1 giorno fa
    Thanks for coming back with an answer. I am 100% sure it is not a device related problem, as i play on both android phone and ipad and have restarted them multiple times. I encountered the issue in various areas of the game, quests, alliance wars, battlegrounds, arena and special events. Teams were always different and so were the nodes, he doesn't even work in duels. Again, i am not the only one to have it noticed.
    I am not looking for compensation, just want him to be fixed, cause i invested in him. Only if that can't be done i would like a chance to use those materials elsewhere.
    I uploaded a short video on youtube highlighting the problem, here's the link: https://youtu.be/AL_mexHpG4Y

For further proof i am sure kabam has an in game account, just take vision aou to sig 200 on that account and see for yourselves.
    Thank you!

Phynx
    17 ore fa
    Hi Summoner,

Thank you for your response and for the information that you provided.

However, we want to gather information about your experiences to investigate your concerns. Given the wide variety and complexity of battle mechanics such as masteries, buff nodes, and synergies, information about the fight will allow us to better investigate all interactions in this particular situation.

Before sharing further details about your report with us, though, please restart your device if you have not done so already. We have found that restarting a device can resolve most temporary and display issues. If, after restarting your device, you are still encountering issues, please answer the following questions:

What were you expecting to happen?
    Which Champion were you using? Who else was on your team?
    Which game mode (arena, alliance war, alliance quest, etc.) did this battle occur in?
    If the opponent was under the effect of a buff node, what were those effects or the related node number on the map?

If you have any screenshots or videos of the issue, please reply with those as well since they may contain details or information that can help the team to address the issue more quickly. We may also ask you additional questions or request a video if we find that we need more information for our report.

Your cooperation will be much appreciated. We look forward to your response.

Best regards,
    Phynx
    Kabam Support

There must be some mistake, you sent me twice the same exact mail. I'll try to give a better explanation. In his signature ability it is stated that whenever he power burns the opponent he also steals a percentage of it so whenever he successfully lands a special attack he should gain an amount of power. But he does not. He burns the opponent's power but he doesn't gain any. That is the problem. And it happens in any battle configuration, with any team, mastery, in every area of the game and on any device. He's just broken, his signature ability doesn't work.

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting us back at Kabam Support.

We would like to reiterate that we want to gather information about your experiences to investigate your concerns.

Please answer the following questions:

If this battle occurred in a story quest or event quest, which one was it? (Example: "Realm of Legends")

With these details, we will be equipped to thoroughly investigate and start working.

We are looking forward to your response. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,
    Bonny
    Kabam Support

Nilaebran
    2 ore fa
    In the video i sent you i was battling against winter soldier in realm of legends, no specific node, no boosts.
  • Options
    This is how the ticket i submitted is going, i think i made myself crystal clear. Hopefully after the last response they'll understand..🤷
  • Options
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for the response and I appreciate the information you provided.

I have shared the details of these unexpected events with the appropriate teams for review. We appreciate your report and patience during this process. Though we will be unable to provide updates for this investigation in this ticket, you can look to the forums, in-game mail, and update notes for possible announcements regarding a confirmed or fixed issue. Because such a possible issue would be affecting the community at large, any potential compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods.

If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know. Have a great day!

Best regards,
    Rick
    Kabam Support

Looks like they kind of did understand..? 😅
  • Options
    Nah, i'm sure they'll come up with an easy fix very soon, it's an old champ, genesis of mcoc champ coding, no weird interactions to worry about, just some error occured along the way they didn't notice.. But now that the teams are informed about it we'll have the champ we wanted and invested in as we want him and as he's supposed to be..
  • Options
    Patiently..
  • Options
    contacted KABAM (again) by mail. Still the standard answer. Send proof, when, how en why did it happen.. and we are looking into it.
    But last monthly update and even in de last small update there is no change.. Vision is still bugged.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    can you at least react to this discussion en give us some insight in when the bug will be fixed.
    it is getting pretty anoying
  • Options
  • Options
    The team is working on a fix for this that is looking like it will be ready for the 38.0 update.
  • Options
    SJMMSJMM Posts: 16
    Damn !!! I just pick AOU vision from Nexus in order to get his sig ability. While testing I found it strange he is not stealing any power. And I found this forum !! Damn. Really damn !
  • Options

The team is working on a fix for this that is looking like it will be ready for the 38.0 update.

Hi @Kabam Zibiit
    I`ve installed the 38.0 update, but vision is still Bugged.
    please fix it asap.. it is now going on for 3 months
  • Options
    nevermind.. looks like it is working now..
    tested in arena and EQ