**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Sentinel, my journey so far!

So I pulled Omega Sentinel from my Tech Abyss Nexus Crystal that I got from the alliance milestone. She was the only decent champion in there and the rest wasn't even any other option. I took her to R2 and recently duped her as well. After using her in AQ, AW, SEQ, MEQ, BG, Arena and SQ, here are my thoughts on the champion.

Pros -
1. One of the best Block Proficiency.
2. Auto block.
3. Regeneration trigger is not health based.
4. Access to different debuffs and high debuff damage.
5. Tech Magneto Counter.
6. Counter to Miss, Regeneration and decrease in Special damage of opponent.
7. Simple playstyle.

Cons -
1. Way to low Health pool.
2. Not access to regeneration until a bleed or poision is applied.
3. Hard to pause debuffs if the opponent throws specials or A.I. goes defensive.

Comments

• THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

i think con 3 is the only one that matters

@GrassKnuckles I agree but con 1 matters as well. Because her health pool is so low that one combo from the boss and she is dead. Plus her access to regen only when bleed and poison is applied, makes it even harder. Also, because of her pseudo immunity-
    1. AA can trigger Neurotoxin. If a node allows him to convert all poison into neurotoxin overtime/on contact/any other way.
    2. Ibom can trigger Acid Burn.
    3. Sauron can trigger passive bleed and do damage. IS THIS ONE A BUG.
    4. Ultron can trigger Cauterize.
    5. G99 A.I. synergy is useless for her.

CONCLUSION - If her Regen is going to be Bleed and Poison based, then atleast her health should get a slight buff. Second, her debuff timer should pause during specials at the very least.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    In the later stage of the game, one combo usually equals to death regardless of base health pool. But I agree with the pause timer
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    She can have pretty good Armor rating so I can understand why they went with a lower healthpool
    But I wish her debuffs would be paused during opponent specials....that would make her as great as some people make her out to be
    Utility wise she's 10/10
    Damage wise also pretty good....above average I would say
    It just gets annoying to manage her debuff in stressful situations... specially now when most champs have longer special animations
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★

i think con 3 is the only one that matters

@GrassKnuckles I agree but con 1 matters as well. Because her health pool is so low that one combo from the boss and she is dead. Plus her access to regen only when bleed and poison is applied, makes it even harder. Also, because of her pseudo immunity-
    1. AA can trigger Neurotoxin. If a node allows him to convert all poison into neurotoxin overtime/on contact/any other way.
    2. Ibom can trigger Acid Burn.
    3. Sauron can trigger passive bleed and do damage. IS THIS ONE A BUG.
    4. Ultron can trigger Cauterize.
    5. G99 A.I. synergy is useless for her.

CONCLUSION - If her Regen is going to be Bleed and Poison based, then atleast her health should get a slight buff. Second, her debuff timer should pause during specials at the very least.
    I would have preferred if Omega Sentinel regen is based off ALL active n passive DOTs bar degeneration...and part of her signature includes recovering % of DOT dealt to her
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    When I first got OS I didn't enjoy playing her because I was trying to never let the debuffs drop off. Once I stopped stressing that and just played more naturally and accepted just having a few expire and keep up a few she's a lot more fun and has some serious DoT. Of course longer duration or longer pausing would be great but as is she's just fine. The low health pool isn't much an issue since she's such a tank with all that armor and auto block.